is it true that you can unlock (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. is it true that you can unlock (spoilers)

User Info: NessCypher

NessCypher
4 years ago#1
a new mode (you can chose it after beating it?), that lets you play the game with the originally intended storyline, where Dojima is the killer.

User Info: FlyingMule

FlyingMule
4 years ago#2
Where did you hear this?

User Info: NessCypher

NessCypher
4 years ago#3
my friend told me about it and he mentioned it was changed because of the whole Nanako thing and also people though living with the killer was too weird

User Info: HappilyNeurotic

HappilyNeurotic
4 years ago#4
No, but you can unlock a mode where you play as Adachi.
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's any evidence of thinking going on inside it." Terry Pratchett

User Info: SonicHero98

SonicHero98
4 years ago#5
You also unlock the cheat for big head mode.
Meork, guess where I'm hiding.

User Info: Super Slash

Super Slash
4 years ago#6
In all seriousness, nothing like that exists. Dojima was never intended to be the killer as far as I know. That doesn't even make sense.

User Info: oathkeeper9918

oathkeeper9918
4 years ago#7
no, no, he's right

my best friend's girlfriend's neighbor's friend's uncle works at atlus and he said that dojima was supposed to be the killer and nanako was supposed to get her mom's ghost as a persona

1000% true info
Won't change until FPS's are no longer popular
9/12/10

User Info: stridor

stridor
4 years ago#8
NessCypher posted...
my friend told me about it and he mentioned it was changed because of the whole Nanako thing and also people though living with the killer was too weird

Your friend told you? Or did you just come here from /v/ to investigate like I did haha.
(message deleted)

User Info: Mana_Runigha

Mana_Runigha
4 years ago#10
Right, because some people don't ask silly questions like that for the pure intent to troll.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. is it true that you can unlock (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived