The daily schedule/weather/length of the game

#1VangelisReactorPosted 6/26/2012 10:47:20 AM
Basically, I have three questions. Could anyone tell me these three things?

1. Are there any significant changes to the daily schedule? ie. are there any new activities to do? I'm also curious what can be done while going out at evening (no subtext intended;))

2. I have noticed that there are new weather conditions, such as thunderstorm or snow. Are there any more, and do they affect the gameplay?

3. I have also seen that some stuff can be done in the winter months till March. Is this full-scale freedom (ie. both being allowed to do social links and going training, etc) or is this limited?

Thanks in advance:)
---
Your childhood experiences shape your future beliefs. Everything follows the principle of cause and effect.
#2VangelisReactor(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2012 11:31:11 PM
BUMP
---
Your childhood experiences shape your future beliefs. Everything follows the principle of cause and effect.
#3VangelisReactor(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2012 9:49:59 PM
No one knows?
---
#4Sakura_RailgunPosted 6/28/2012 1:17:53 AM
I'm not in winter yet so I can't really say anything in regards to that, but at evening you can go fishing, you can eat at Aika's, and you can hang out with some social links to get points, but most of them will not increase in rank during night.
#5hellblueboyPosted 6/28/2012 1:31:16 AM
for question no. 3: Yes
You have freedom to do whatever you want, do social link, train in tv world.