Schedule ????

#11SparNar607Posted 6/27/2012 8:24:41 PM
hellblueboy posted...
Aeon and her dungeon are require for the new ending, she will appear in new ending.

as for justice, yes, both justice and hirophant available in these extra month.

extra month start from 2 Jan to 15 Feb.

By new ending do you mean Accomplice End type New or retconned True Ending ?
---
"I am the bone of my sword"
#12Strain42Posted 6/27/2012 8:27:12 PM
I could be mistaken here, but I don't think anything about the true ending was retconned. It's just not...y'know...the actual ending anymore. I'm pretty sure everything about it still happens because supposedly in the new epilogue they reference the events of Arena so it just takes place after the true ending, without necessarily contradicting anything.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
#13SparNar607Posted 6/28/2012 4:39:51 AM
Strain42 posted...
I could be mistaken here, but I don't think anything about the true ending was retconned. It's just not...y'know...the actual ending anymore. I'm pretty sure everything about it still happens because supposedly in the new epilogue they reference the events of Arena so it just takes place after the true ending, without necessarily contradicting anything.

By retcon I meant did they redo the orignal true end to include Marie other than her appearance in the new group photo? I ask because I'm kinda worried that this game would have her not eally be apart of the plot until her dungeon and then afterwards pretend she was always part of the group.
---
"I am the bone of my sword"