About Adachis Social Link (spoilers maybe)...?

#1EbonyEyePosted 7/2/2012 11:33:45 AM
anyone knows if he tells you why he was stationed in Inaba?Kinda Curious.

Also...

DOES he want to talk about murders??? :P
#2guedesbrawlPosted 7/2/2012 12:00:03 PM
yes! but you must not tell anyone about it
---
My ''D'' is not working properly, so if the post above makes little sense, try adding one somewhere, an ifyou can, send me an mensage about it, i'll fix it!
#3Karnage891Posted 7/4/2012 2:13:52 AM
I thought he was in Inaba because he was supposed to be guarding Mayumi Yamano...

I'm actually playing through the ps2 version for the first time right now (yeah I know, I actually bought it at launch but it just sat in my backlog until recently), so this is pretty fresh in my memory.

BUT

*Spoilers*

What I want to know is how an Adachi SL even WORKS. Like, how do you form an unbreakable bond with a serial killer? Does it stay even after you figure out he's the killer?
---
Children are small and weak, if one tried to attack me I could easily kill it. ~ MysticButtCrystal
#4EbonyEye(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2012 2:35:35 PM
he seems pretty cool with being captured but you CAN choose to eliminate evidence so being a real friend with a killer IS possible(though not recommended :P )
#5Strain42Posted 7/4/2012 2:53:24 PM
What I want to know is how an Adachi SL even WORKS. Like, how do you form an unbreakable bond with a serial killer? Does it stay even after you figure out he's the killer?

Well in the proper way to max his Link (I.E. the one that doesn't lead to the accomplice ending...) Is that it actually changes Arcana from Pierrot to Lust.

So it's sort of like your link breaks and then becomes a different link once you know the truth.

Note, an unbreakable bond doesn't necessarily have to be a positive one :P
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/