easiest mode

#1taskun_34Posted 7/3/2012 6:54:03 PM
Question about safety mode.. the easiest one I think. You get MORE xp and money right? Do I miss out on anything? Could I essentially use this one to farm for money and levels on my persona, then replay a harder difficulty with my carry overs?
#2taskun_34(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2012 7:32:32 PM
bump
#3GameNextPosted 7/3/2012 7:45:41 PM
Yeah I'm pretty sure you get more EXP and money, I could be wrong but it seems possible. I do know money gets transferred over to NG+ but it's still not confirm if Level/Exp transfers over.
#4Tayo2345Posted 7/3/2012 7:47:01 PM
GameNext posted...
Yeah I'm pretty sure you get more EXP and money, I could be wrong but it seems possible. I do know money gets transferred over to NG+ but it's still not confirm if Level/Exp transfers over.

Personas in the Compendium retain their level and skills.

Brotagonist starts at level 1, which is a LOT better than pretty much tanking the game with a level 99 main character.

>_>
---
I don't care what you say, Generation II sucks.
That's just my opinion, no matter how true it may be.
#5GameNextPosted 7/3/2012 7:51:19 PM
Tayo2345 posted...
GameNext posted...

Brotagonist starts at level 1, which is a LOT better than pretty much tanking the game with a level 99 main character.

>_>

Oh okay, I forgot all about that.
#6taskun_34(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2012 8:05:54 PM
I just want to play the hardest with some good persona and see how much harder it can be
and to do that I wanna do it on a NG+ with as much money as possible lol
#7Dagger1087Posted 7/4/2012 5:22:32 AM
Tayo2345 posted...
GameNext posted...

>_>

I agree. P3 is no fun starting at level 99 in a NG+, even on the hardest difficulty. I would like for equipment to carry over, because you have it if you want it for an extra boost but if you don't want to use it you don't have to.
---
PSN: XIII_Lightning
XBL: xDagger1087