wprtd getting a vita for this game?

#1danhawkPosted 7/7/2012 12:53:41 PM
Just wondering would you buy a vita for this game?
---
Nobody needs me, everybody should die.--Ikari Shinji
Duckbear the hero of the lue. let his legend live
#2Strain42Posted 7/7/2012 12:58:46 PM
I would never buy a console for just one game. I think that's a horrible idea.

It's fine if P4:G is the only game for it right now that you want, and you buy it hoping for future potential. But someone who shells out $250 for a single game...eh...words fail me.

No, I don't think it's worth it for one game. Buy a Vita because you want a Vita.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
#3GameNextPosted 7/7/2012 1:17:25 PM
Back in 08 when I was a Naruto fan, I thought buying a PS3 for that one new game was the only thing I needed a PS3 for. I was wrong. I brought games like LittleBigPlanet and it ensured my love for the PS3.

Now I don't buy systems for one game now, I see the Vita has so much potential and this game will be the first game I get for the Vita but it won't be the last.

Also I hate Naruto now btw.
#4princeoftimePosted 7/7/2012 1:29:42 PM
I am buying a vita just for P4G, but there are games coming out for it I'll play. Playstation Allstars will be on it, and so will a lot of PS3 games now that they're doing the cross play thing. There will be other games I'd like to play on it, but none of them could convince me to buy a vita like Golden.
#5FScellPosted 7/7/2012 1:31:43 PM
If you look ahead and see absolutely no other reason to own a Vita.. then don't.

Then down the line that may change and hey, P4:G will still be there as well.
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#6Baalji_BaalstarPosted 7/7/2012 2:48:00 PM
FScell posted...
If you look ahead and see absolutely no other reason to own a Vita.. then don't.

Then down the line that may change and hey, P4:G will still be there as well.

Basically this, I would not own a Vita for well over a year if I did not get it as a gift.
---
"Who are you to doubt El Dandy?"
-Bret "The Hitman" Hart
#7GodlessChaosPosted 7/7/2012 3:30:10 PM(edited)
Well I bought my Vita just for Tales of Innocence R and Persona 4: The Golden. I even imported P4G because I wanted it so badly. Haven't regretted it since. Then I bought Ragnarok Odyssey, Lord of Apocalypse and more.
---
PSN:GodlessChaos. Currently playing: NUNSG,P4G,ToiR,Loa2,Ragnarok Odyssey,.Hack//Versus
#8PsychoDantisPosted 7/7/2012 3:35:29 PM
Not worth it. There's only a couple of hours of new content.
---
Yes, I am that good!
#9Dagger1087Posted 7/7/2012 8:26:00 PM
GodlessChaos posted...
Well I bought my Vita just for Tales of Innocence R and Persona 4: The Golden. I even imported P4G because I wanted it so badly. Haven't regretted it since. Then I bought Ragnarok Odyssey, Lord of Apocalypse and more.

How is Ragnarok Odyssey? I'm considering getting it when it's released here.

Also, I won't lie, I got my Vita because I LOVE P4 and I know myself in that no matter how much I think getting Golden is unnecessary, my OCD would cause me to get it anyway. So I got a Vita and preordered the game. Got Gravity Rush (which is awesome) and several PSP games (including the first three Persona games- my first time ever playing P2 and it has surprised me how awesome it is). All in all, I don't regret it at all; I love my Vita and you what, I make good money so I don't care. But if I didn't, it would have been a different story. I get that it's a tough decision.
---
PSN: XIII_Lightning
XBL: xDagger1087
#10thompsontalker7Posted 7/7/2012 9:02:16 PM
This is my main reason for buying a Vita, but I also have several other games in mind, such as Uncharted, and Assassin's Creed.
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. Start:11/22/08
"Personal matters at the table is bad for digestion."- Saber