I've never played any Persona games...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. I've never played any Persona games...

User Info: pinkshredder

pinkshredder
4 years ago#1
But I do have a vita. Would it be a good idea or a bad idea to choose this game as my entry into the persona world? I know it's not out yet here in the states, but I'm just curious.
PSN : metalgod88

User Info: JackelofAH

JackelofAH
4 years ago#2
4 is the easiest to get into without a doubt.
FFVI>FFIX>FFX>FFXIII>FFVII>FFIV>FFV>FFXII>FFVIII>FFII>FFI>FFIII

User Info: Dagger1087

Dagger1087
4 years ago#3
P4 is great: awesome characters, really good story, fantastic battle gameplay, lots to do, new game +, guaranteed 100 hours at least of game time. It's stand alone from the previous Persona titles, so no worries there. Do some checking and see if it's a game you'd like. If you are unsure, I suggest getting Persona 3 Portable (a PSP game) for your Vita. It's only $9.99 on PSN right now because Atlus is doing a 50% off sale. It's great too, and very similar. Better than spening $40 and finding you don't like it.
PSN: XIII_Lightning
XBL: xDagger1087

User Info: Strain42

Strain42
4 years ago#4
If you already own a Vita, I can't think of a single reason for you to not check this out.

If you'd like an idea about what you're getting into, I would actually recommend maybe picking up Persona 3 Portable on the PSN store. Now P3P was made in sort of a first person visual novel style to accommodate itself on the PSP, but the gameplay itself and method of play is very similar.

So not only do you get to play 3 before 4 (not that you need to, you just might be confused by a couple minor jokes or cameos) but it'd be a much cheaper way for you to figure out if Persona 4 is a game for you.
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. I've never played any Persona games...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived