Name a Flaw, Day 2: Chie Satonaka & Yukiko Amagi

#1PT_PiranhaPosted 7/15/2012 10:31:04 AM
Here's a poll I'm gonna try to start up.

You name the one biggest problem you have with the topic's titular character. Don't name two things about them, not three, just one. Preferably your biggest issue with them, or whichever one you feel it necessary to point out.

Whichever flaw is mentioned the most wins and will be mentioned during tomorrow's topic. I got this idea from another board, which as I found out, got it from another board. But with a character-focused game like this, I think it's all right.

Gameplay, story, any flaw at all. More than just party members will be on the poll.

Previous:
Day 1 - Yosuke: Very rude, often puts his foot in his mouth when speaking.

Today's subjects are Chie and Yukiko. Future days may also have two characters at once, if the two characters are regularly associated with each other.
---
Kira deserves to be in SSB4 - GlitchySkyrim
Well he is the best at L-Canceling - My response
#2KelvyDinchtPosted 7/15/2012 10:40:30 AM
Chie- The whole "let me say something wise that happens to be the answer to all of our questions but then just pretend that I'm dumb and tell everyone to ignore what I just said" thing was really dumb.

Yukiko- I don't really think she has any flaws. Great in battle and though she may be a "boring" character, she seems fairly realistic.
---
My favorite FFs: V, VIII, IX, and XIII.
#3Tayo2345Posted 7/15/2012 10:58:58 AM
Chie.

Where to START?!

Power Charge+God's Hand is overrated, Primal Force x2 is more reliable and IIRC stronger.

Galactic Punt is overrated.

Annoying in general.

Crotch punts Yosuke SUPER hard despite his strong apology and promise.

Promptly forgets he apologized in the first place and essentially blackmails him into buying her lunch.

Kanji is just a better Physical-oriented character in general.

Yukiko...

Hmmmm...

I got nothing.
---
I don't care what you say, Generation II sucks.
That's just my opinion, no matter how true it may be.
#4Sakura_RailgunPosted 7/15/2012 11:13:53 AM
Chie:
She is too cute. It makes it hard to focus during story scenes and battles.

Yukiko:
She is super boring.
#5QL777Posted 7/15/2012 11:22:48 AM
Chie: F....steak?...... Too violent. Yosuke might as well be castrated by now.

Yukiko: Too much of a Mary Sue, though she does choose to manage the Inn because she loved it I guess. Still, I find her too practical and stale. She can't really be too lively on her own. Her laugh can also get annoying.
#6yangxuPosted 7/15/2012 11:32:20 AM
Chie - violent and stupid, too much kung-fu and steak in her brain

Yukiko - boring as hell to be around with, always clings on the insignificant issues like "you ate my noodle!", "my fried tofu"
#7buffy720Posted 7/15/2012 11:43:28 AM
Chie - Her biggest flaw is that she tends to overreact to things.

Yukiko - A big flaw is that she can come across as having a somewhat flat personality (I liked her, though), but the fact that she follows Chie so much (even if it's for something obviously stupid) could be considered another one.
---
Anticipating - Persona 4 Arena and Persona 4 Golden.
#8Tayo2345Posted 7/15/2012 12:04:12 PM
QL777 posted...
Yukiko: Too much of a Mary Sue

I don't think you know what a Mary Sue is.
---
I don't care what you say, Generation II sucks.
That's just my opinion, no matter how true it may be.
#9ImASadPandaPosted 7/15/2012 12:10:50 PM
Chie: Too physical, should not be allowed to attack yosuke just because he's an idiot.

Yukiko: Boring-est character in the game, during the end, she was super forgetful for me, until I'd go to dungeons to pick out who to use.
#10QL777Posted 7/15/2012 12:15:58 PM
Tayo2345 posted...
I don't think you know what a Mary Sue is.

What's your definition?