Female characters exhibit any jealousy for MC throughout game? [SPOILERS]

#1GamingPandasPosted 7/18/2012 9:27:42 PM
Just wondering does female characters express any jealously towards each other for the MC's love? It seems in P3P there was hardly any "jealously".
#2Nightmare637Posted 7/18/2012 9:35:50 PM
GamingPandas posted...
Just wondering does female characters express any jealously towards each other for the MC's love? It seems in P3P there was hardly any "jealously".

Yes, on Sunday dates if two lovers meet then there will be jealousy.
#3Nightmare637Posted 7/18/2012 9:41:23 PM
and going by a video on Youtube it seems that Rise shows jealosey to Marie hugging the MC after her dungeon.
#4GamingPandas(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2012 9:56:10 PM
Nightmare637 posted...
and going by a video on Youtube it seems that Rise shows jealosey to Marie hugging the MC after her dungeon.

So there's no hints of Yukiko vs. Rise or Chie vs. Rise? xD
#5Nightmare637Posted 7/18/2012 10:00:54 PM
GamingPandas posted...
Nightmare637 posted...

So there's no hints of Yukiko vs. Rise or Chie vs. Rise? xD

On sunday dates probably(if there all Lovers).

During normal story events No(then again I haven't played the golden so maybe the new beach event but I doubt it)
#6ArsDraconisPosted 7/19/2012 12:44:36 AM
Chie would often make comment on Rise's advances, Marie just get along like cat and dog with Rise, and there is the whole Valentine event where you'd have to pick one of the girls to go with, and each one you didn't go with will ask you if you're refusing their invitations for another girl.
---
Long time ago, I met someone. It probably lasted no longer than a second. However, I could remember that sight clearly, even if I may fall to hell. - Archer
#7GamingPandas(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2012 12:50:21 AM
DarkBahamut posted...
Chie would often make comment on Rise's advances, Marie just get along like cat and dog with Rise, and there is the whole Valentine event where you'd have to pick one of the girls to go with, and each one you didn't go with will ask you if you're refusing their invitations for another girl.

xD Love the cat vs. dog comparison with Marie vs. Rise.

I thought valentine event is only for the MC who is ROMANTICALLY involved with all the female characters via social links? You do not get to reject someone you're not romantically involved with?

Can someone confirm the above?
#8yangxuPosted 7/19/2012 7:53:04 AM
Yes, you can only reject girls who're in a love relationship with you, you won't have the option to reject those who aren't.