Persona CYOA: Reverie of Memories (Part 6) *Progressive Spoilers*

#1FireDragoon18Posted 7/30/2012 6:28:35 PM
This is a new story derived from the Persona 3 & 4 universe. You can read the past entries on Google Docs. Also, I've gotten lazy, so I haven't been updating it recently. Just search "CYOA" in the search bar for this board and you'll find the entries I haven't bothered to put into the Google Docs.

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0ByOASyznZc3oNjBjZDZjYmEtOTA3YS00NjE4LWFlYmQtNmMyODQ5MTEzNThm&hl=en_US

I won't pretend that it's not a lot. Just read it if you're interested. If not, I've made a story summary (Which will be posted on the next post), though it's a bit of a read, it's infinitely faster than just reading everything. There's also a character list to show all the characters and cameos that have shown up (though that hasn't really been updated either).

Diclaimer - This CYOA assumes that all the events in Persona 3 and 4 happened. As such, there will be plot elements from those games which will be used in this CYOA's plot. If you do not wish to be spoiled, it's best if you sit this one out.

If you have survived this introduction, then great! You can read the following story summary or just jump in. Up to you.
---
"I believe the proper phrase here is, 'You Fail'"-Miles Edgeworth
http://i.imgur.com/7dBe9.gif
#2FireDragoon18(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2012 6:36:17 PM(edited)
Story so far:
The year is 2022. The story begins with our hero, Kaito Kiyomizu coming to the once booming economic giant that is Hisokuto. Hisokuto is not exactly a small town, but is far from a bustling city like Tokyo. In any case, Kaito has come here because he has been kicked out of his last high school. Kaito is not a delinquent, but simply doesn’t do anything. He hasn’t done much since that incident. He’s been juggled between many relatives, but this time he is allowed to live on his own.

Kaito hears that there have been increasing numbers of people inflicted with never-ending nightmares, leaving them unable to wake up. Ironically, he contracts this the same night.

He finds himself in a Dream World (This term will be used to refer to this world). Kaito encounters a mysterious cloaked figure and forces him to relive the most traumatic event of his life. The moment his parents die.

Kaito finds himself in his father's car accompanied by his mother. Stereotypical car crash ensues.

Kaito covers his face with his hands and pulls them away, only to find his parent's blood dripping off his hands. His hands shake and tears well up in MC's eyes. However, a voice appears out of nowhere...

Thou art I... And I am thou...

Afterwards, Kaito can visit the dreams of others and summon the Persona, Odysseus. So Kaito’s main objective is to free the people stuck in their never ending nightmares. Kaito rescues his friends and each of them relives their most traumatic event to awaken their Persona with Katio's help. Apparently this leads to a domino effect which gives other people an easier chance to wake up, though only people who come into contact with Kaito will acquire a Persona and the ability to enter the Dream World at will.

Later, Kaito comes to command a second Persona, Apollo, through the use of an evoker. Igor informs Kaito has a soul split in two, enabling him to have two initial Persona. One side he is familiar with, while the other is something entirely different.

Kaito also mysteriously comes to own the Persona, Orpheus which happened to show up in the Compendium for no reason.

Eventually Kaito tells of his experiences to Ms. Yamagishi and Officer Amada and in turn is contacted by the Kirijo Group and is asked if he knows about, "The Fall". Upon its mention, Kaito can’t seem to get “The Fall” out of his head. Later on, he is told that the Kirijo Group apparently believes that The Fall could happen again due to the events in the city being very similar to those prior to the first coming of The Fall. Kaito eventually comes to meet Yu Narukami who is laying low from his acquaintances from P4.

Kaito eventually meets back up with Phantasos, who informs Kaito that the Fall is happening. The Oneiroi Siblings were following the orders of their father Hypnos to engulf the world in never ending sleep. Once done, the Shadows from these dreams would be collected to resurrect Death and bring about the Fall. He claims that the Great Seal will break.

After talking to the Yu Narukami, he learns that he intends to create the Second Great Seal at the risk of losing his life. However, Yu has been recently involved in an automobile accident, causing Kaito to consider creating the Great Seal himself, but has not yet decided. Kaito has also been running into a mysterious girl named Aigis.

Oh, and Kaito got himself a girlfriend (Misako), much to his amazement.
---
#3FireDragoon18(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2012 6:34:20 PM
Another topic, another month. I cut down the story summary to fit it into one post...
---
Argh! You don't have time for this crud! You just have to get to the front of the line... Somehow...

You shift your eyes left and right... Hmm... Well, you did say this mission required military precision. If you can stealthily move up the line, then maybe you can make it in time. That's a bit... morally wrong, but desperate times call for desperate measures. You back away from the line and start scanning for apt places to inject yourself.

You see a couple girls talking amongst themselves. Perfect. While they're distracted, you sneak in front of them. Those broads are none the wiser.

From your new position, you jump from line to line, slowly climbing up to the front counter. The register is in sight. You just need to make this last jump and you'll be out of here in no time!

... Success! Now...

"Oi, what do you think you're doing...?!"

You slowly turn around and cringe. A rather... large and muscular man is staring you down and he doesn't look very friendly. He looks like he could literally snap you in half.

What should you do?

A) "Getting in line?"
B) "I don't know what you're talking about."
C) "Cutting."
D) "S-sorry! I'll just get out of your way."
E) Explain your desperate situation.
---
#4PeckingBirdPosted 7/30/2012 7:41:27 PM
C. No excuses. No nothing. Face him like a boss!
---
Shadow Trixie
#5tadakunPosted 7/30/2012 9:17:02 PM
PeckingBird posted...

This.

I've only recently watched the Oreimo anime and it's entertaining... if you can get past the incestious undertones... A character called Kuroneko rocks though.
---
I won't allow this world to be destroyed! - Aigis, Persona 3.
#6SinkingknightPosted 7/31/2012 2:32:10 AM
---
http://www.facebook.com/GetMeOffTheMoon
We're now 100,000+!
#7Pokedude21Posted 7/31/2012 8:03:49 AM
Sinkingknight posted...

This and ask for his help
#8Robo LeePosted 7/31/2012 3:14:51 PM
Sinkingknight posted...

---
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/ropfa0604/achallengerapproaches.png (30 picarats)
#9FireDragoon18(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2012 4:59:39 PM
You don't have time for this crap. You tell him straight to his face. You're cutting, but you have a perfectly good reason too, but you're not going to give him the pleasure of listening to your woes. No point in lying. You've taken crap from guys like him your entire life, so you have a feeling karma is going to turn the other cheek if you give some crap back. So you're just going to stay put, pay for your stuff and...

You emerge out of Junes, rubbing your aching arms. The dude sure can punch... Luckily, the guy was kind enough to let you take the spot behind him. In exchange for 1000 yen, but whatever. He probably needed it more than you. Haha...

You decide to giftwrap your selections. If they must criticize your awful gifts, they can do it tomorrow when they open them up. Rokusho seems a bit clueless as to what's going on.

You arrive at the meeting place. The whole Persona gang's here. Misako, Hiroshi, Jordan, and Suzu. This would be a warm sight if it weren't winter. Though you were ten minutes late, your friends were nice enough not to call you out on it. The gift exchange went by flawlessly, though you had to specifically instruction everyone not to open your gifts until tomorrow.

Everyone looks to be in a good mood. You can't help but smile too. But you know these joyful times are about to come to an end. In the coming month, the Fall is coming.

But now's not the time to be thinking about that! You should be thinking good thoughts! Well, should be. You know full well that you're going to be spending this Christmas Eve alone. Everyone else will probably want to spend time with they're families.

Still, you wouldn't mind seeing...

A) an uneventful evening. You need to cherish idleness while it lasts.
B) an evening with Misako.
C) a man's evening with plenty of manly men.
D) an evening filled with Christmas-themed movies.
E) an evening filled with sleep.
---
#10X_De_KillerPosted 7/31/2012 5:17:21 PM
B, then F)Take her to the motel.

Time to lose that virginity before the coming of Fall.