Persona CYOA: Reverie of Memories (Part 6) *Progressive Spoilers*

#221FireDragoon18(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2012 8:32:23 PM
Well, first, you're going to need to know what the hell is going on.

"Is it not evident? The wheel of fate seems to be accelerating. And along with it, despair. Humanity is being drenched in its own sorrow, making it an opportune time for its annihilation, is it not?"

Igor makes a wide and mischievous smile. You're not sure if Igor is trying to demoralize you or inspire you to do something about it...

"No? I suppose it's up to you to forge a future of your own choosing. Throughout this entire journey, you've being unknowingly following a path that has been created for you. I look forward to see whether or not you will continue down this path."

...

And that's apparently all Igor has to say on the matter. He... didn't exactly answer your question. But then again, when has he ever given you a straight answer? In any case, you have a feeling you're going to get into some deep... crud. Better enjoy your time in the Velvet Room while it lasts. And what better way than to start fusing randomly?! Of course, there's the fact you only have two Personas right now and they're in different parts of your soul... So... You can't really do anything without dishing out some money and...

"Very well, shall we get started?"

Wait, what? Didn't he warn against such a fusion the last time? And besides, the last time you did something like that, you got knocked out and it was a temporary fusion at that.

"It is my duty to serve you, my guest. If you believe that this is the best course of action, I can only comply."

... Sure, let's go for it. But before you get potentially knocked out, you have one final question for Igor...

Since, well... This is probably the ending of your so-called, "Journey" you ask if Igor would mind lending his strength for your cause. You suspect he's one of those, "Crouching Geezers, Hidden Badass" types. However, like you expected, Igor shakes his head and says, "That would breach the contract. My sole duty is to guide guests to their destination. I cannot lead the guest there. They must reach it through their own power."

Well, nuts to the contract! You can...

Igor slides two cards onto the table in front of him. Before you know it, you hear thunder rumbling outside as white light envelops the room.

...

You find yourself lying on the floor. You slowly rise up and look around. This is... a high school? You've never seen this one before yet... it's strangely familiar.

Gekkoukan High School... Where have you heard that name before? Well, whatever, you gotta figure out why you're here. Last thing you remember, you were in the Velvet Room and... Huh, you feel a strange power from inside you. It could be that new Persona... But, for some reason, you don't know its name. Usually the name comes naturally to you and...

"What are you doing standing around? We gotta get to class."

Huh, what...?

You get dragged towards the school by a young man, wearing a dark blue baseball cap. You instinctively start trying to escape his grip, but he doesn't let go...

"Come on... Don't you remember what the teach said last time? We're dead if we're late again!"

...

How the hell has it come to this? The last few minutes are a blur... All you know is, that the boy with the cap and a girl with a pink sweater, red ribbon on her neck and... a dangerously short black skirt... are arguing with each other. Apparently they think they're associated with you, because they keep turning to you to ask for your opinion on their pointless bickering.

...

What should you do?

A) Sleep.
B) "WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!"
C) Run out the classroom.
D) "You guys act like a married couple..."
E) Other?
---
"I believe the proper phrase here is, 'You Fail'"-Miles Edgeworth
http://i.imgur.com/7dBe9.gif
#222tadakunPosted 9/22/2012 7:23:10 PM
B then C
---
I won't allow this world to be destroyed! - Aigis, Persona 3.
Pay a man enough and he'll walk barefoot into Hell. - David Xanatos, Gargoyles.
#223NiolyzerPosted 9/23/2012 11:27:38 AM
tadakun posted...
B then C

---
Simplicity.
#224PeckingBirdPosted 9/23/2012 6:38:32 PM
Niolyzer posted...
tadakun posted...
B then C

---
Shadow Trixie
#225FireDragoon18(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2012 7:59:48 PM(edited)
God damn it... Their arguing is going to drive you up a wall at this rate...

In a fit of pure rage you stand up from your desk and scream in frustration at the ceiling. You ask the two who the hell they are and what the hell you're doing here.

The girl looks at you with a raised eyebrow, "Geez, what's gotten into you all of the sudden? You're starting to act like Stupei."
"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?!"
"You know exactly what it means you..."

The two of them return to bickering. Apparently they're not going to answer you. Not that you mind. You're used to it by now. But you know you got to get out of this place. You can't just sit around.

You run towards the classroom door and... Oof...! The hell? It's locked? What kind of classroom locks from the outside? Well, maybe if the teacher REALLY wants to have a captive audience and... okay, stop getting off-topic!

Thinking on your feet, you decide to use the next best solution, which is running towards the window and crashing through it. Okay, Kaito? You ready? 1.. 2.. 3... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOwaitwhatduhfishareyoudoiiiiiiiiiiinnggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!

You fall face-first on the courtyard in front of the school. You slowly roll onto your back and groan. Considering you're not severely injured right now, you conclude you're not in the real world. If so... then where are you? You've never seen this place (at least, you think), so it can't be one of your dreams or something... So what...

"Oh my. Where have I wandered off to now?"

You look behind you and before you can see who it is, the female voice speaks again, "Excuse me, would you happen to know where I... Oh, I do apologize, I did not recognize you from behind."

Once you see that dark blue attire, you know who it is... Question is, why is she here? Also, it's a bit strange to see her without the Compendium.

"Strange, I know this place, but it doesn't quite feel the same. And what's even more strange is your presence."

Right back at you...

"You wouldn't happen to have seen a door about 299792 km tall, have you? Along with something sealing it down the middle?"

You shake your head slowly, not knowing what she's babbling about. Elizabeth makes a disappointed sigh, "Ah, I see. I suppose it was my folly that led me to believe that my journey would end so easily. Or was the word, 'holly'? 'Molly'? 'Dolly'...?"

...?

"In any case, I appear to be in the wrong place. So, I must bid you farewell. We both have our own Journeys to attend to, do we not?"

With a snap of her fingers, a white door appears behind her, bathed in a luminous blue light. With a bow, she turn around.

...

What should you do?

A) "What's your Journey about?"
B) "Take me with you!"
C) "You wouldn't happen to know where my friends are...?"
D) "I challenge you!"
E) "The word was 'folly'."
---
"I believe the proper phrase here is, 'You Fail'"-Miles Edgeworth
http://i.imgur.com/7dBe9.gif
#226tadakunPosted 9/24/2012 3:34:37 PM
E, A Then C
---
I won't allow this world to be destroyed! - Aigis, Persona 3.
Pay a man enough and he'll walk barefoot into Hell. - David Xanatos, Gargoyles.
#227FireDragoon18(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2012 8:11:16 PM
*Twiddles thumbs*

Busy with homework tonight, so I'll just leave it open. For another day. *Sigh*
---
"I believe the proper phrase here is, 'You Fail'"-Miles Edgeworth
http://i.imgur.com/7dBe9.gif
#228NiolyzerPosted 9/26/2012 10:42:43 PM
tadakun posted...
E, A Then C

---
Simplicity.
#229SinkingknightPosted 9/27/2012 2:03:08 AM
Niolyzer posted...
tadakun posted...
E, A Then C

---
http://www.facebook.com/GetMeOffTheMoon
We're now 100,000+!
#230FireDragoon18(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2012 8:32:14 PM
I might just screw tradition and start updating every night, even if there's only one vote. Apparently now that Kaito's gotten a girlfriend and taken care of his biological duties, people aren't interested in what comes after... *Sigh*
---
It's not like you to correct others, but you decide to tell her that she was right the first time.

"Oh, is that so? I'm happy to see my knowledge of your language is not defunct," Elizabeth smirks. Well, then... Now that you have her attention, you can ask her some questions before she goes off to... wherever the hell she's going.

So, what's this Journey you hear her babbling about? You didn't realize she was on one of those. Maybe the Velvet Room gig is just a part-time job?

She makes a sly smile, "I believe the expression is, 'A girl's gotta have some secrets, ya know!' Or something to that nature. I cannot tell you exactly what I am doing, but I do have a feeling that our respective Journeys will intertwine themselves in the near future."

... How wonderfully ambiguous. But you didn't expect anything less from a Velvet Room denizen.

Well, whatever. You suppose you don't really need to know what she's doing. You need to know what you're doing first. You scratch your head and ask her if she wouldn't happen to know where your companions are? If there are people out and about, then they must be somewhere.

"Ah, your friends. I'm sorry, I do not know where they are. However, if anyone could know where they are, it would be you."

...?

"After all, those bonds you made transcend time and space. Believe in those, and you will find the way.

I must take my leave now. I wish you good luck."

...

And she's gone. So... Bonds, huh? Those things that Igor has such an affinity for... Now that you think about it, did they actually serve a purpose? Everyone in that damn Room tells you that they're important, but you can't really see it. In any case, there's no point standing around here. You walk away from the school before you hear a voice...

... It's quiet, and you can't distinguish the words, but you do know where it's coming from. Before long, you recognize the voice immediately. It was the first voice you heard since the beginning of this long... crazy... and dangerous Journey. A voice that simply said, "Hey there, you must be that new kid everyone’s been talking about!"

You find yourself surrounded by darkness. Still, you yell out for the speaker to come forth. You yell out for Misako.

... What the hell is that?

You suddenly find yourself surrounded by a white light before you find yourself in a straight corridor. The walls and floor are completely white. In fact, the only thing that's not white is you. Where... are you?

Suddenly some black ooze starts leaking from the walls. You slowly back away, not knowing what's happening. Slowly, but surely, the black ooze manifests into beings you know all to well. Shadows.

...

The brothers must be hard at work, because there are numerous Shadows here. In fact, the most you've ever seen. You back away, frightened by the sheer number. The previously white hallway is now painted in black. Damn, there's too many...

"Don't give up Kite-kun!"

...!

"You can't start slacking off now."
"Push through and you'll succeed. I'm sure of it!"

G-guys? Where the hell...?

"We can't be there right now Kite-kun, but give 'em a good whopping for us, 'kay?"

...

"Yeah, what she said."

H-Hiroshi...?

...

What should you do?

A) "Persona!"
B) Screw your Persona. You'll take care of things yourself.
C) Run.
D) "Oh great... Now I got cheerleaders."
E) Other?
---
"I believe the proper phrase here is, 'You Fail'"-Miles Edgeworth
http://i.imgur.com/7dBe9.gif