Persona CYOA: Reverie of Memories (Part 6) *Progressive Spoilers*

#51Pokedude21Posted 8/3/2012 9:14:33 PM
A, then hug her
#52freezestarPosted 8/3/2012 10:01:20 PM
Pokedude21 posted...
A, then hug her
#53tadakunPosted 8/3/2012 10:11:19 PM
freezestar posted...
Pokedude21 posted...
A, then hug her


This but add E.
---
I won't allow this world to be destroyed! - Aigis, Persona 3.
#54FireDragoon18(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2012 5:33:21 PM
You smile and unhook the necklace and wrap it around your neck. You've never really wore a necklace beyond a couple of minutes, but you're willing to wear this for Misako's sake. You tell her you'll always have this on. Misako grins. She seems really happy that you're willing to play along. You throw out your arms and drag her into a warm embrace.

...

"Kite-kun..."

You can't help but feel like your gift is much crappier than hers but... You suppose she'll have to be the judge of that. The two of you eventually break away. Misako seems to want to open up your present. Her eyes light up as she starts ripping apart your shoddily wrapped package. You can feel sweat building up as you await her judgement.

"Aww... How cute!"

Misako picks up the Jack Frost doll and presses it against her face. An electronic voice chimes, "Hee-ho!"

You didn't know the dolls had a voice box... Oh well, as long as she's happy. She doesn't seem too critical about your choice, so you suppose you've accomplished your mission. Success!

"Okay, I gotta go now."

What, why?

"I have to go home some time, Kite-kun. Can't have Shou wake up and find I'm not there."

You look at the nearest clock and find that's it's barely seven in the morning. Damn, you woke up pretty early. Before you can say anything else, Misako grabs her stuff and tells you goodbye.

...

Well, now you're alone. You look out the window and sigh. Now what?

You look over to Rokusho who's apparently not awake yet. You assume everyone will want to spend time with their families, so it's probably best if you just do something alone today.

What should you do?

A) Go to sleep.
B) Go bug Rokusho.
C) Go wander town.
D) Go play some paddle ball.
E) Other?
---
"I believe the proper phrase here is, 'You Fail'"-Miles Edgeworth
http://i.imgur.com/7dBe9.gif
#55SinkingknightPosted 8/4/2012 6:05:52 PM
Do altogether C, D, E) Go see Hiroshi (we haven't maxed his yet s.link(?))
---
http://www.facebook.com/GetMeOffTheMoon
We're now 100,000+!
#56tadakunPosted 8/4/2012 7:09:54 PM
Sinkingknight posted...
Do altogether C, D, E) Go see Hiroshi (we haven't maxed his yet s.link(?))


This.

Hiro could tease Kaito about the necklace.
---
I won't allow this world to be destroyed! - Aigis, Persona 3.
#57Pokedude21Posted 8/4/2012 7:43:24 PM
Sinkingknight posted...
Do altogether C, D, E) Go see Hiroshi (we haven't maxed his yet s.link(?))


This
#58FireDragoon18(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2012 1:33:12 PM
You close your eyes and think about tomorrow. If Phantasos keeps his word, he'll show up tomorrow. He didn't really say where, but considering the dude is a deity, he'll probably find you. You open your eyes and sigh. For some reason, you feel like this will be the last day you'll be able to enjoy the simpler things in life. Better make it last.

You grab a jacket and decide to go on a stroll around town. You have no particular destination in mind. You just want to have a peaceful walk...

...

Nah, that's boring. You need something to spice it up. You look around and try to find something to bring along. Rokusho's is pretty much dead at this point. Of course by that, you mean sleeping, so you'd better leave him alone...

Your eyes migrate slowly towards the table where you find your gifts scattered about. And the one that catches your eye is Tsukiko's...

...

You emerge out to the street, armed with only a thin jacket and paddle ball game. You decide to start walking off. Once you've gotten started, you begin beating the ball attached to the paddle and count how many times you can do that successfully. The rest of the world seems to fuzz out as you silently walk and track your progress.

...

64... 65... 66... 6... Aw, you messed up. You look around and find yourself near your school. You feel nothing but disdain for this academic prison, but at the same time it invokes a strange sense of nostalgia. You wonder if you'll live to see the next year? And even if you do, you wonder if you'll be shipped off to your next unlucky relative. You sigh. You decide to keep going.

...

Your arm's getting numb. How the hell did Tsukiko manage to... Oh crap... That little thought just made you lose count. You would start over, but your arm's starting to move autonomously and refuses to respond to your orders. You sigh and decide to let it come to its senses naturally. Now... Where the hell are you?

Well... There's the shopping district over there, so you must be...

"Yo, how's it going?"

You turn around and find Hiroshi standing behind you, covered in rather thick clothing, presumably to combat the cold weather. What is he doing here?

"I just felt like I needed some fresh air. I should be getting back home pretty soon though. Can't have my parents worry too much about me," Hiroshi smiles. For some reason, it looks fake. Or maybe that's because you know too much.

What should you do?

A) "Feeling okay?"
B) "How was my present?"
C) "You should go back home. Now."
D) "Let's go for a walk."
E) "When the hell are you going to die...?"
---
"I believe the proper phrase here is, 'You Fail'"-Miles Edgeworth
http://i.imgur.com/7dBe9.gif
#59Pokedude21Posted 8/5/2012 5:00:54 PM
A, then D, then ask if he has any goals (offer to help him with his goals, if it's something Kaito can help with)
and reword E so that it means he better NOT die (but let him know that if he can't help it, then Kaito will understand)
#60SinkingknightPosted 8/6/2012 4:16:36 AM
D, A, B
---
http://www.facebook.com/GetMeOffTheMoon
We're now 100,000+!