Persona 4 The Golden Ps Vita Wallpapers.

#1tobikohaiPosted 8/30/2012 3:05:10 AM
Hey guys if you're looking to get the wallpapers early, we'll you're in luck. For all my fellow Persona players looking to Reach out to the Truth.

http://p-atlus.jp/p4g/v/ir5xpJYzDd08/
#2Dagger1087Posted 8/30/2012 6:21:55 AM
I've had these for months. I spread my icons out so I could use all of them.
---
PSN: XIII_Lightning
XBL: xDagger1087
#3nap_timePosted 8/30/2012 7:25:07 AM
Thanks for the share
#4TruePS360iiFanPosted 8/30/2012 10:46:21 AM
Wait. Isn't that a part of promotional offering for regular edition. I mean pre-order this game from any retail stores, scoring Persona 4: Golden-Themed Protective Vita Skin along with a special URL link to access in order to secure these exclusive eight wallpapers, correct?

So, then it is not exclusive anymore because we can now go to that website and download these eight wallpapers.... Then what is the point of pre-ordering the regular edition for just that (To secure the special URL Link)? Of course, beside needing this game...
---
"In every different types of irony, there will always be a truth that reside within..."
#5Murderstorm117Posted 8/30/2012 10:51:47 AM
Do you have to go to this website on your vita to download them?
#6wilfredaPosted 8/30/2012 11:16:21 AM
TruePS360iiFan posted...
Wait. Isn't that a part of promotional offering for regular edition. I mean pre-order this game from any retail stores, scoring Persona 4: Golden-Themed Protective Vita Skin along with a special URL link to access in order to secure these exclusive eight wallpapers, correct?

So, then it is not exclusive anymore because we can now go to that website and download these eight wallpapers.... Then what is the point of pre-ordering the regular edition for just that (To secure the special URL Link)? Of course, beside needing this game...

Well, the skin isn't downloadable.
#7Dagger1087Posted 8/30/2012 8:01:19 PM
Murderstorm117 posted...

What I did was save them as images on my computer and then using the content manager copied them to my Vita.
---
#8Dagger1087Posted 8/30/2012 8:03:38 PM
TruePS360iiFan posted...
Then what is the point of pre-ordering the regular edition for just that (To secure the special URL Link)? Of course, beside needing this game...

Obviously not. I've had these wallpapers on my Vita for months. Just save the images right from the website. Only reason to pre-order is for the skin.
---
#9MidgardDragon99Posted 8/31/2012 2:30:17 AM
Murderstorm117 posted...

You can do them through Content Manager but it's just as easy to dl them on the Vita.
---
3DS FC: 4639-9048-2382, Wii FC: 4558-6862-5396-5206, PSN: MidgardDragon
DD Pawn: http://game.capcom.co.jp/DD/en/pawn_detail/?pf=PS3&gid=MidgardDragon
#10tobikohai(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2012 5:10:01 AM
TruePS360iiFan posted...

I got the link from when I pre-ordered, in japan. So if I hadn't pre=ordered, no I would have not gotten even the link. So yes pre-orders would still be nessicary to get the wallpapers unless well you are in this room, but if you are in the Persona 4 Golden forum, you either already pre ordered the game, or will pick it up after launch, so you guys can just get the wallpapers early.

Plus lets face it, with any digital pre-order bonus, once released in america would be available for everyone on the internet after launch from people sharing.