I understand hiding weapons under your outfit, but...

#1MogMoogle1Posted 9/12/2012 8:25:18 PM
How do they sneak in their bikes? Sure they can ride them up to Junes, but riding those things inside the store would rouse all sorts of suspicion.
---
~~~PSN: YukiSeraph
Persona 4 Golden: http://i.imgur.com/Ui84Q.gif
#2SmashStrikePosted 9/12/2012 8:30:29 PM
Junes probably has a sports department. Yosuke could make up some bull**** excuse about restocking/putting items in storage.
---
Your twisted logic is that of an immature, egotistic brat! - Naoto Shirogane
#3FScellPosted 9/12/2012 8:32:55 PM
Persona 4 pretty quickly reached the point where my answers to a lot of things were "Hey man, Video Games."
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#4SmashStrikePosted 9/12/2012 8:34:07 PM
Honestly, I'm way more perplexed that they were somehow able to hide battle armor under their uniforms.
---
Your twisted logic is that of an immature, egotistic brat! - Naoto Shirogane
#5darkzero16Posted 9/12/2012 8:34:11 PM
^
This.

Nice sig TC
---
Nobody wants to be educated and nobody wants to educate, yet everyone wants to have a vibrant opinion - digidevilwil
Awaiting:ToX/2, NnK, P4G, SAO, AWS1/2
#6MogMoogle1(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2012 9:00:13 PM(edited)
Well, they could say that they have been workin out really hard and got mad muscles from em as a way to explain their bulky figure, even if it's someone like Yukiko. They have to some how explain how they sneak in the bikes, since they put in all the trouble of explaining all other aspects, even if the reasoning is questionable.

darkzero16 posted...
Nice sig TC

Thanks, I made a bigger one, but the img site I use has a size limiter, so had to shrink it a bit.
---
~~~PSN: YukiSeraph
Persona 4 Golden: http://i.imgur.com/Ui84Q.gif
#7Lunar_Envoy9Posted 9/13/2012 1:00:04 AM
A majority of the armor, iirc, was lightweight stuff like robes and things, so that was understandable. The only people that could feasibly hide their weapons were Youske, Yukiko, Naoto and possibly Chie (depends on the weapon). Most of Yu's weapons were too big, Kanji's were usually folding chairs or about the same size as one.
---
???
Official Gogo of the Dissidia Duodecim board.
#8dustingallnightPosted 9/13/2012 2:35:20 AM
Lunar_Envoy9 posted...
. Most of Yu's weapons were too big

Golfing bag or travel bag.

Kanji's were usually folding chairs or about the same size as one.

Large shopping bag.
#9greeeedPosted 9/13/2012 10:22:19 AM
If you want to know how they hide their weapon than watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qR_LM4nQ7w&feature=player_detailpage#t=61s
#10QL777Posted 9/13/2012 12:51:42 PM
Kanji probably didn't even need a shopping bag since all his weapons were common household items or something (chair, desk, toilet seat). People could've just thought he was buying them for his house.

Yu could've hid some of his swords under his jacket. It's actually possible as long as he's very careful. Though he has no excuse when he's in his summer outfit.