Preparing to date only 1 person - which is hardest to reject?

#1GamingPandasPosted 10/3/2012 9:52:27 PM
Just want to date 1 person this game. The reason is entirely due to the new Valentine event, I guess this isn't much of a spoiler really, but people have been saying if you multi-date then on Valentines you will see scenes that will make you really sad for those girls that you reject, as you can only accept the Valentine gift from 1 girl.

I dunno but which girl should I reject? I heard Yumi's is really really hard to reject... Rise was also difficult to reject so I heard.

I mean think about this, isn't it better to reject much earlier than to have to cheat on them, lie to them, and then ultimately reject them (the "broken trusts" as the girls themselves say in the game) on Valentines?

I guess the only way to multi-date and not feel like a total jerk is to date 1 girl + Marie. Since I guess Marie likes you anyway and during Valentines she will be able to give you her gift no matter what anyway.
#2FireDragoon18Posted 10/3/2012 10:00:10 PM
Pretty much Yumi and Rise.

They make you feel like jerks if you don't choose the option that leads to dating them. I would say Yumi's is harder, but that's just my opinion.
---
"I believe the proper phrase here is, 'You Fail'"-Miles Edgeworth
http://i.imgur.com/7dBe9.gif
#3Nightmare637Posted 10/3/2012 10:42:12 PM
or you could just use the fast forward through scenes option.
#4GamingPandas(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 10:56:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5HighLight43Posted 10/4/2012 6:38:45 AM
Isn't there one girl you like more than the others? I just go for Chie... No need to consider how the others are going to feel.
#6KefkaesqueXIIIPosted 10/4/2012 8:01:15 AM(edited)
Yumi is the hardest.

She breaking down in front of you and your choices are to hug her (thus becoming lovers) or to just walk away ending the event right there.

Oh, and did I mention that this happens on her rank 10 event? That means that if you chose to leave then you don't see her again until the last day.

That's why I am never picking drama club again.
---
"My faith protects me. My Kevlar helps."
Michael Carpenter - Death Masks (Book 5 of the Dresden Files by Jim Butcher)
#7Doti_xDPosted 10/4/2012 9:45:16 AM
GamingPandas posted...
You guys KNOW that there are only 2 options. Stand or Hug. Ok. WTF. Why does Hugging a friend in need automatically mean that I'm in a serious relationship with Rise? Its a bit retarded.

The option does feel incredibly wrong when you choose it, but Rise actually doesn't mind much. The only girl I felt seriously trapped you in a lose-lose situation was Yumi.

GamingPandas posted...
I guess the only way to multi-date and not feel like a total jerk is to date 1 girl + Marie. Since I guess Marie likes you anyway and during Valentines she will be able to give you her gift no matter what anyway.

That's what I'm going to do, at least. Lovers path with my favorite girl and Marie, since she's new.
#8FlareKnightsPosted 10/4/2012 10:57:36 AM
Well this reminds me why I only played the drama route once and then it was music club all the way!

But yeah I felt like rejecting Rise would be really tough (thus why I could almost never do it). Though to be fair wasn't fun really to 'reject' most of the girls.
---
"Many think that courage is power. Real courage is when you surpass your own desires to protect something dear.." Dan, Wild Arms
PSN:FlareKnights
#9gb094Posted 10/4/2012 12:42:16 PM
I always thought Yumi would suicide if I didn't take her as a lover...
---
Official ME of this universe... Why would I be someone else? That's just stupid.
#10nemesiskite55Posted 10/4/2012 1:04:20 PM
Chie is the hardest to reject because... it's Chie :D
---
Playing: MGS HD (VITA), Madden 13 (VITA), MK9 (VITA), Disgaea 3 (VITA), SMT3 (PS2), Silent Hill 2 (PS2), Jet Grind Radio (DC), LoZ: Minish Cap (GBA)