Preparing to date only 1 person - which is hardest to reject?

#31CantidoPosted 10/7/2012 6:39:02 AM(edited)
ImASadPanda posted...
Cantido posted...
Why yes. That's how they are.

I like Yukiko best but her confession in Rank 9 is rather sappy.

I just find it completely amusing how the "smartest" and calmest character in the game has some fans that are the complete opposite of that.....

I seriously wish Yukiko had more going for her in the personality department.

Well out of personal experiance I found her S.Link sad, realistic and touching. She was letting one bad experience poison her long term desicion making and causing her to react in a passive aggressive fashion. There are plenty of good reasons to leave home and strike out on your own but "I've gotta get out of here" is childish and toxic. Also, chemistry wise, she's definitely the lover of the cast.
---
Two Pyramid Heads walk into a bar.
There were no survivors.
#32ImASadPandaPosted 10/7/2012 6:52:42 AM
Cantido posted...
Well out of personal experiance I found her S.Link sad, realistic and touching. She was letting one bad experience poison her long term desicion making and causing her to react in a passive aggressive fashion. There are plenty of good reasons to leave home and strike out on your own but "I've gotta get out of here" is childish and toxic. Also, chemistry wise, she's definitely the lover of the cast.

What do you mean by lover of the cast? Do you mean most canon to go be with MC?

You know, a lot of people give different answers on this but, chemistry wise, I believe all main girls go hand in hand with MC. I do not believe one girl has one advantage over the other, even if I do favor one of them, I still think there is possibility for all of them. As MC has no personality, he's basically an endless possible person and can like many things, such as be interested in Naoto's interests, Rise's, Yukiko's and Chie's. So I don't really believe in exact "chemistry wise" or even appearance wise on who "belongs around his arm".
#33DrakillionPosted 10/7/2012 8:33:50 PM
I'm tied between Yumi and Chie because Yumi was sort of psycho and I like Chie so... yeah, I'd go with Chie

GodMWOLF posted...
Guys?You do 1 date runs?Why?

Seriously there's always enough Yu to pass around

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0Z9mbhsol4&feature=related

Just replace the P3 girls with P4 girls!

Plus, I always do a "fidelity run" on a game with some sort of dating element. On the third playthrough though, I do a "jerkhole run" where I'll make every girl (except Nanako) regret ever meeting Yu Narukami. Heheheheh >:-)
---
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD
#34Capitan_KidPosted 10/7/2012 10:41:05 PM
Drakillion posted...
I'm tied between Yumi and Chie because Yumi was sort of psycho and I like Chie so... yeah, I'd go with Chie

GodMWOLF posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0Z9mbhsol4&feature=related

Just replace the P3 girls with P4 girls!

Plus, I always do a "fidelity run" on a game with some sort of dating element. On the third playthrough though, I do a "jerkhole run" where I'll make every girl (except Nanako) regret ever meeting Yu Narukami. Heheheheh >:-)
---

That Fuuka part. So sad :(
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#35scorpionpwnsallPosted 10/8/2012 8:09:05 AM
KefkaesqueXIII posted...
Yumi is the hardest.

She breaking down in front of you and your choices are to hug her (thus becoming lovers) or to just walk away ending the event right there.

Oh, and did I mention that this happens on her rank 10 event? That means that if you chose to leave then you don't see her again until the last day.

That's why I am never picking drama club again.

Reminds me of a scene in Hiimdaisy's Persona 4.
---
Official Selvaria Bles of the PSASBR Board
Official Yu "Broswagonist" Narukami of the PSASBR Board
#36rascal45Posted 10/12/2012 9:37:01 PM(edited)
W...wait. The tiny little band girl has a lovers route?

Wow, Japan, just wow.

What? She's the same age as all the other girls you can bang. >______>

Ayane is only a year younger than the other datable girls. It's not like she's Nanako's age. Heck, she's less "Chris Hanson"-looking in the anime as well.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v127/CGrascal/12008103.jpg
#37CantidoPosted 10/13/2012 6:47:14 AM

Waifu factor
---
Two Pyramid Heads walk into a bar.
There were no survivors.
#38autogun290Posted 10/13/2012 10:18:42 AM
ivanhellsing posted...
rise sucks