Step by Step on how to spell Narukami Yu on name screen on JPN ver of GOLDEN

#1TokyocopXPosted 10/4/2012 10:35:11 PM
Can someone who is fluent in Japanese help me? and maybe owns a Japanese copy of Persona 4 The Golden also I would like to know if you type in the last name 1st or second cause I cannot figure it out! I just got my JPN edition of the game today and I would like some help.
I would like to start playing the game immediately but I just can't do it without knowing my Protagonist's name is Yu Narukami his original name and yes I am very picky with this stuff.

P.S. I've already tried Google Translate and Wikipedia and etc.
#2ImperatorzedPosted 10/4/2012 11:17:30 PM
You might run into the problem that they use different Kanji for that name to denote something special, but Google's answer seems quite reliable: 鳴神ゆ is what it gives me, and it translates it as Yu Narukami, which means it knows it's a name, so this is at least one correct answer.
#3TokyocopX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 11:56:37 PM
Sorry, but I can't see what you typed in Japanese it's displayed as symbols and numbers guess GameFAQs doesn't like that...lol. :/
I just want to play the game I've also tried to type in his name in English but there's not enough space in the JPN version. Man I just want to get to the game play already... "T3T
#4krw703Posted 10/5/2012 4:15:40 AM
I'll whip up something when I get home from work if no one answers you by then.
---
PSN: krw703; DQ8-JP-LLA [pre-Trap Box] (H1, Y6, J10, K12)
Now Playing: Persona 4: The Golden (Vita-J)
#5KinectricPosted 10/5/2012 4:27:31 AM
http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Yu_Narukami

Narukami Yu is the name before the "/" on on the Japanese name part.

And yes, it's family name (last name) first, given name (first name) second.
---
Saa, Omae no Tsumi wo Kazoero!