My final 2 questions.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. My final 2 questions.
4 years ago#1
When you beat the game on new game + do you have to start over or can you explore everything over agian? If you do have to restart how does the ultimate persona (the (G)od one) cary over?
R - Team Rocket Member
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die. - H.P. Lovecraft
4 years ago#2
You start over, and Izanagi-no-Okami can't be registered in the compendium, so you have to get to level 91 (I think) and re-fuse him.
Playing: persona 4 (ps2), LoZ: Minish Cap (GBA), Disgaea 3 (VITA), MGS HD (VITA), Silent Hill 2 (PS2)
Waiting on: Ragnarok Odyssey, Zero Escape, P4G (all VITA)
4 years ago#3
that sucks
R - Team Rocket Member
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die. - H.P. Lovecraft
4 years ago#4
alatreon789 posted...
that sucks

Yoshitsune is a much better Persona anyway (imo), and he can be registered, so it evens out. And really, you can just shoot for the true ending again if you really want InO
Playing: persona 4 (ps2), LoZ: Minish Cap (GBA), Disgaea 3 (VITA), MGS HD (VITA), Silent Hill 2 (PS2)
4 years ago#5
Just to be clear, in ng+ once you beat the final boss you have to restart? Can I just save before the final boss and explore extra things? (this will be my first persona game.)
R - Team Rocket Member
4 years ago#6
alatreon789 posted...
Just to be clear, in ng+ once you beat the final boss you have to restart? Can I just save before the final boss and explore extra things? (this will be my first persona game.)

I think that's how it works. I can't remember, since I haven't completed a new game + since Persona 3.
4 years ago#7
alatreon789 posted...

You can reload your save (be sure to save the new game + save in another slot), and you gonna be on the last save point, if you saved there, etc. You can go back to any dungeon, complete the compendium, etc.
Proud designer of Chip, the Runner Up Megaman Legends 3's Mascot Contest!
http://tinyurl.com/3r6wb4u
4 years ago#8
Oh thats awsome.
R - Team Rocket Member
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. My final 2 questions.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived