My final 2 questions.

#1alatreon789Posted 10/6/2012 8:02:07 PM
When you beat the game on new game + do you have to start over or can you explore everything over agian? If you do have to restart how does the ultimate persona (the (G)od one) cary over?
---
R - Team Rocket Member
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die. - H.P. Lovecraft
#2nemesiskite55Posted 10/6/2012 8:29:28 PM
You start over, and Izanagi-no-Okami can't be registered in the compendium, so you have to get to level 91 (I think) and re-fuse him.
---
Playing: persona 4 (ps2), LoZ: Minish Cap (GBA), Disgaea 3 (VITA), MGS HD (VITA), Silent Hill 2 (PS2)
Waiting on: Ragnarok Odyssey, Zero Escape, P4G (all VITA)
#3alatreon789(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 8:31:23 PM
that sucks
---
R - Team Rocket Member
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die. - H.P. Lovecraft
#4nemesiskite55Posted 10/6/2012 8:54:50 PM
alatreon789 posted...
that sucks

Yoshitsune is a much better Persona anyway (imo), and he can be registered, so it evens out. And really, you can just shoot for the true ending again if you really want InO
---
Playing: persona 4 (ps2), LoZ: Minish Cap (GBA), Disgaea 3 (VITA), MGS HD (VITA), Silent Hill 2 (PS2)
#5alatreon789(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 10:03:23 PM
Just to be clear, in ng+ once you beat the final boss you have to restart? Can I just save before the final boss and explore extra things? (this will be my first persona game.)
---
R - Team Rocket Member
#6nemesiskite55Posted 10/6/2012 10:34:32 PM
alatreon789 posted...
Just to be clear, in ng+ once you beat the final boss you have to restart? Can I just save before the final boss and explore extra things? (this will be my first persona game.)

I think that's how it works. I can't remember, since I haven't completed a new game + since Persona 3.
---
#7TaticalWarriorPosted 10/7/2012 10:16:30 AM
alatreon789 posted...

You can reload your save (be sure to save the new game + save in another slot), and you gonna be on the last save point, if you saved there, etc. You can go back to any dungeon, complete the compendium, etc.
---
Proud designer of Chip, the Runner Up Megaman Legends 3's Mascot Contest!
http://tinyurl.com/3r6wb4u
#8alatreon789(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 4:25:21 PM
Oh thats awsome.
---
R - Team Rocket Member