Chie's element

#1SunladisPosted 10/8/2012 8:08:33 AM
You know, after watching Galactic Punt's animation in P4Arena, I kinda start wondering if Chie is supposed to have Water element. But since it's not in the game, she got Ice instead. I have absolutely no basis on this, but I think Water fits her a lot better anyway. Thoughts?
---
The average intelligence of a fandom is inversely proportional to its size.
#2Cheesepower5Posted 10/8/2012 9:05:58 AM
I wish they brought Aqua, Magna/Tera and Zan back. ): Strike/Slash/Pierce was cool too. But maybe that's too much? Well, I like having lots of elements.
---
Official Izanagi of the SMT IV board.
#3Doti_xDPosted 10/8/2012 9:33:22 AM
Be water, my friend.

Cheesepower5 posted...
I wish they brought Aqua, Magna/Tera and Zan back. ): Strike/Slash/Pierce was cool too. But maybe that's too much? Well, I like having lots of elements.

It would certainly justify some personas actually existing. Physical personas especially, in this game, had the exact same movesets as every other one. Sure, the skills were different, but without the Slash/Strike/Pierce split, they all did pretty much the same.
#4Tayo2345Posted 10/8/2012 1:49:27 PM
I want Frei and Magna back.

:I

Ice is close enough to Water, really.

>____>
---
I don't care what you say, Generation II sucks.
That's just my opinion, no matter how true it may be.
#5ImASadPandaPosted 10/8/2012 8:30:19 PM
Cheesepower5 posted...
I wish they brought Aqua, Magna/Tera and Zan back. ): Strike/Slash/Pierce was cool too. Well, I like having lots of elements.

SAME. I felt there would be more variety in character if they added more elements. Chie could have been used for Tera or Aqua than having her with low bufula skills.
#6RinkuTanukiPosted 10/8/2012 8:43:57 PM
More elements is never a bad thing. It might actually make the game challenging.
#7GvysePosted 10/13/2012 8:34:44 AM
RinkuTanuki posted...
More elements is never a bad thing. It might actually make the game challenging.

there was a lot more elements in persona 1 and 2, but it kind was feeling pointless in my view as foes and you had could have walls of def in lots of elements and weakpoint in a lot of elements most of the time.

so cutting down the elements help with cutting down finding all the skill you needed to beat foes, and a some elements did look the same any way.