This Game Get Better? (And Out Of AutoPilot?!)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. This Game Get Better? (And Out Of AutoPilot?!)

User Info: Sami1000

Sami1000
4 years ago#31
Birth_By_Sorrow posted...

I couldn't wait to continue the game after seeing the opening scenes. But meh, to each his own.

Same here. Its been 2 years when i last played persona 4 and i'm just about to see Yosuke's ĘshadowĘ and i can't wait to continue. Damn humans and their need to sleep!

Ps its very late where i live so you don't wonder why i'm sleepy at this time of the day.

User Info: ms555

ms555
4 years ago#32
killacox posted...
maybe you should play pokemon or super mario so you dont have to put any effort into thinking

you died and who/what do you blame?

you quit because you didnt like being defeated by a small challenge?

Why the hell are u insulting me?! Im being nice and reasonable here, its not like im trolling the game.

Im not a jrpg player, and i took a leap of faith with this game cus i trust all the praise its getting. Its just that so far it feels theres not alot of gameplay, its like a movie almost .

User Info: Kinectric

Kinectric
4 years ago#33
How the hell did you die to the first boss?
Saa, Omae no Tsumi wo Kazoero!

ms555
4 years ago#34
Kinectric posted...

The boss was guarding himself so i though i was free to whack him. Then he took me out wrh a power slam.

I turned off the game after cus the game wants me to start from the beginning again !

User Info: tilaroxs

tilaroxs
4 years ago#35
I don't know if I remember correctly, but doesn't the game tell you to guard when he guards? Or just when he uses Garu?(or whatever spell he uses)
(message deleted)

User Info: AlbionStayNight

AlbionStayNight
4 years ago#37
Is this your first ever RPG, TC?
http://myanimelist.net/signature/RyanSaotome.png http://gamercards.exophase.com/292739.png

User Info: Birth_By_Sorrow

Birth_By_Sorrow
4 years ago#38
ms555 posted...
Kinectric posted...

The boss was guarding himself so i though i was free to whack him. Then he took me out wrh a power slam.

I turned off the game after cus the game wants me to start from the beginning again !

There's an opportunity to save before the scenes that lead up to the battle. You can simply scroll through all the text quickly within a few minutes. Besides, I thought Golden now had the option to skip any scene? Maybe I misunderstood what that meant...

ms555
4 years ago#39
AlbionStayNight posted...
Is this your first ever RPG, TC?

My first JRPG

User Info: tilaroxs

tilaroxs
4 years ago#40
Birth_By_Sorrow posted...
ms555 posted...
Kinectric posted...

There's an opportunity to save before the scenes that lead up to the battle. You can simply scroll through all the text quickly within a few minutes. Besides, I thought Golden now had the option to skip any scene? Maybe I misunderstood what that meant...

You can fast forward through the scenes. Wish all games had that. Was playing FF9 and reset the game like 10 times trying to steal a sword from the Disc 1 end boss
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. This Game Get Better? (And Out Of AutoPilot?!)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived