This Game Get Better? (And Out Of AutoPilot?!)

#31Sami1000Posted 11/21/2012 4:40:38 PM
Birth_By_Sorrow posted...

I couldn't wait to continue the game after seeing the opening scenes. But meh, to each his own.

Same here. Its been 2 years when i last played persona 4 and i'm just about to see Yosuke's ĘshadowĘ and i can't wait to continue. Damn humans and their need to sleep!

Ps its very late where i live so you don't wonder why i'm sleepy at this time of the day.
#32ms555(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 4:48:50 PM
killacox posted...
maybe you should play pokemon or super mario so you dont have to put any effort into thinking

you died and who/what do you blame?

you quit because you didnt like being defeated by a small challenge?

Why the hell are u insulting me?! Im being nice and reasonable here, its not like im trolling the game.

Im not a jrpg player, and i took a leap of faith with this game cus i trust all the praise its getting. Its just that so far it feels theres not alot of gameplay, its like a movie almost .
#33KinectricPosted 11/21/2012 4:49:41 PM
How the hell did you die to the first boss?
---
Saa, Omae no Tsumi wo Kazoero!
#34ms555(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 4:53:11 PM
Kinectric posted...

The boss was guarding himself so i though i was free to whack him. Then he took me out wrh a power slam.

I turned off the game after cus the game wants me to start from the beginning again !
#35tilaroxsPosted 11/21/2012 4:58:10 PM
I don't know if I remember correctly, but doesn't the game tell you to guard when he guards? Or just when he uses Garu?(or whatever spell he uses)
#36tilaroxsPosted 11/21/2012 4:58:36 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#37AlbionStayNightPosted 11/21/2012 5:00:00 PM
Is this your first ever RPG, TC?
---
http://myanimelist.net/signature/RyanSaotome.png http://gamercards.exophase.com/292739.png
#38Birth_By_SorrowPosted 11/21/2012 5:03:43 PM
ms555 posted...
Kinectric posted...

The boss was guarding himself so i though i was free to whack him. Then he took me out wrh a power slam.

I turned off the game after cus the game wants me to start from the beginning again !

There's an opportunity to save before the scenes that lead up to the battle. You can simply scroll through all the text quickly within a few minutes. Besides, I thought Golden now had the option to skip any scene? Maybe I misunderstood what that meant...
#39ms555(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 5:06:59 PM
AlbionStayNight posted...
Is this your first ever RPG, TC?

My first JRPG
#40tilaroxsPosted 11/21/2012 5:09:41 PM
Birth_By_Sorrow posted...
ms555 posted...
Kinectric posted...

There's an opportunity to save before the scenes that lead up to the battle. You can simply scroll through all the text quickly within a few minutes. Besides, I thought Golden now had the option to skip any scene? Maybe I misunderstood what that meant...

You can fast forward through the scenes. Wish all games had that. Was playing FF9 and reset the game like 10 times trying to steal a sword from the Disc 1 end boss