The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Test Answers Thread (minor spoilers)

#1SNUBBIRTH23Posted 11/22/2012 9:06:15 PM
5/09 1.Answer 2 (Overcompensation)
2.Answer 3 (1 B.C)

5/10 1. Answer 3 (Marriage Numbers)
2. Answer 1 (Soseki Natsume)

5/11 1.Answer 4 (Pythagoras)
2.Answer 4 (Olympus Mons.)

Thats as far into story as i am, feel free to post the correct answers and BE WARNED, they are not all the same from the PS2 version, so dont just post them from their walkthroughs or posts without confirming. Thank you.
---
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa....whoa...whoa...whoa Lois this is not my Batman Glass.
#2TohruAdachiPosted 11/22/2012 9:07:25 PM
If people read the answers in-game because they actually tell you this wouldn't really be needed. Well my personal opinion since I like learning something new.
#3SNUBBIRTH23(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 9:15:38 PM
TohruAdachi posted...
If people read the answers in-game because they actually tell you this wouldn't really be needed. Well my personal opinion since I like learning something new.

I like learning stuff from in game as well. But i am horrible at remebering things lol.
---
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa....whoa...whoa...whoa Lois this is not my Batman Glass.
#4LocoRonPosted 11/22/2012 11:55:32 PM
SNUBBIRTH23 posted...
TohruAdachi posted...

I like learning stuff from in game as well. But i am horrible at remebering things lol.

Not to mention, _how_ they tell you in-game (when they do) is different from how it shows up on the quiz. For example, the Sosuke Natsumi one (or whatever his name was)... In-game, they asked how <insert Japanese author's name> translated the English phrase 'I love you'. After answering that, it then says something along the lines of "<insert another Japanese author's name> translated it this other way." Then on the quiz, it presents the phrase 'I love you' and the translation, and you have to remember which one of the two translated that particular way.... I guessed lucky, but I can imagine other situations where I might have guessed the other guy's name.

tl;dr

This is a great thread idea. :D
#5Solid_PWPosted 11/23/2012 1:20:56 AM
I did not recall anyone saying anything about the Philosophy question.
The tallest mountain in the solar system, IIRC, was not mentioned in this game but rather, it was in the original version.
---
"IS DERE SOMEBODY DERE." - The many guards of MGS2
#6LocoRonPosted 11/23/2012 3:50:05 AM
I don't recall the philosophy question being mentioned at all, either.

As for the tallest mountain... that was a side comment, after they asked what the deepest canyon is.
#7BloodRedSnowPosted 11/23/2012 8:37:05 AM
King Moron loosely tells you the answer to the philosophy question in the PS2 version. In one of his rants he mentions Descartes, which is how I figured out that answer. He doesn't ask you about it, or any question at all that day, and doesn't even mention the quote used in the test either. Its one of those extremely veiled answers that I guess was lost in translation? I haven't reached this point yet in P4G, so it may not even be there.
#8Mana_RunighaPosted 11/23/2012 9:59:53 AM
THe Pythagoras comment was in one of King Morooka's lectures. It wasn't something anyone was called upon, he just said it.
#9itis41269Posted 11/23/2012 10:07:01 AM
Solid_PW posted...
I did not recall anyone saying anything about the Philosophy question.
The tallest mountain in the solar system, IIRC, was not mentioned in this game but rather, it was in the original version.

Hmm....it was mentioned in my golden edition
---
HMMMMMM wait for it !!!!! its almost here
#10Mana_RunighaPosted 11/23/2012 10:08:44 AM
No everything on the exam was mentioned in the classes. Some of them were just comments in a teacher's lecture and not part of any moments they called upon you in class.

The translation one was annoying as I swear they spelled his name differently earlier.