Who do you use in your party? (Party member spoilerz)

#1DBNULLdPosted 11/24/2012 8:07:39 PM
I'm using Yosuke, Kanji, and Teddie, but I'm curious what other people use.
---
My video game Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/ramblingtoad
i7 2600k | GTX 570 | 8 GB DDR3 | 256 GB Crucial M4
#2Chaos StrykerPosted 11/24/2012 8:09:31 PM
First time through the game (in P4) I used Yosuke, Yukiko, and Naoto.

In P4G I'm using Chie, Kanji, and Teddie, if only to be as different as possible.
---
Don't believe in yourself, believe in me! Believe in the Chaos who believes in you!
Please don't say you are lazy. The fact is, I'm really crazy.
#3Yuji KaidoPosted 11/24/2012 8:10:02 PM
2nd.Yosuke - Wind, buff, debuff, and single heal god.

3rd.Teddie - Ice Demon, Healer, Buffer or Yukiko for Amagidyne, Healing

4th.Whoever I feel like using.
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
"Death's embrace awaits !!!" - Evil Ryu
#4Strain42Posted 11/24/2012 8:12:51 PM(edited)
My very first playthrough I used Kanji, Teddie and Naoto because they were my 3 favorites.

My second playthrough I used Yosuke, Yukiko and Teddie because I just wanted to rush through the game as quickly as possible, get the bad ending and start over so I could do P4TW.

My third playthrough I used Chie, Kanji and Naoto because the latter 2 are some of my favorites, and Chie was the only character I hadn't used at that point (note: this was long before Golden was announced so I was convinced this would be my last playthrough of P4 ever)

Now that Golden is out...I dunno. I haven't decided yet. I'm leaning towards Yosuke, Kanji and Teddie (because except for Yosuke I like all of them, but I do really like Yosuke's 3rd tier Persona)

ADDITIONAL NOTE: The Chie, Kanji, Naoto team...I don't recommend it. I'm sure it's not as bad in Golden, but in regular P4 I believe that is the worst possible team setup. Heavy reliance on physical attacks, seriously lacking varied magic, no healing spells...Not a good setup.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
#5Azure_FlamePosted 11/24/2012 8:10:37 PM
Chie, Yukiko, and Naoto. No particular reason.
---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
#6SmashStrikePosted 11/24/2012 8:12:19 PM
Kanji, Teddie and Naoto because I like them the best. Also, Teddie's and Naoto's skillsets seem to be fun to play around with in this version.
---
Your twisted logic is that of an immature, egotistic brat! - Naoto Shirogane
#7Amy393196Posted 11/24/2012 8:17:22 PM
First playthrough I'm using Naoto, Teddie, and Kanji, for my second I'll be using Chie, Naoto, and Yukiko.

Naoto is basically a constant member of my party when I have her.
---
"Can you not live unless you were born for some purpose?" - Van Grants, Tales of the Abyss
#8ImASadPandaPosted 11/24/2012 8:20:32 PM
First Playthrough:

Yosuke
Teddie
Naoto

Second Playthrough:

Yosuke
Chie
Yukiko

For my third, will probably go with:

Kanji
Teddie
Naoto

It's gonna be extremely weird for me for my third playthrough as I ALWAYS have to have Yosuke..
#9sharinguyPosted 11/24/2012 8:22:33 PM
DBNULLd posted...

I'm using the bro party too.
---
PSN: Dorman_777
Pokemon Black FC: 5414-9379-0757
#10Vanni127Posted 11/24/2012 8:25:47 PM
DBNULLd posted...

I'm only going through Yuki's tower atm (I restarted twice. <.<)...but I'm not sure who my main group will be. Outside of Yu and Brosuke. The other two will be interchangable probably.
---
Conversations tend to be more civil when there's a chance the other person might snap and kill you.