Who do you use in your party? (Party member spoilerz)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Who do you use in your party? (Party member spoilerz)

User Info: DBNULLd

DBNULLd
4 years ago#1
I'm using Yosuke, Kanji, and Teddie, but I'm curious what other people use.
My video game Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/ramblingtoad
i7 2600k | GTX 570 | 8 GB DDR3 | 256 GB Crucial M4

User Info: Chaos Stryker

Chaos Stryker
4 years ago#2
First time through the game (in P4) I used Yosuke, Yukiko, and Naoto.

In P4G I'm using Chie, Kanji, and Teddie, if only to be as different as possible.
Don't believe in yourself, believe in me! Believe in the Chaos who believes in you!
Please don't say you are lazy. The fact is, I'm really crazy.

User Info: Yuji Kaido

Yuji Kaido
4 years ago#3
2nd.Yosuke - Wind, buff, debuff, and single heal god.

3rd.Teddie - Ice Demon, Healer, Buffer or Yukiko for Amagidyne, Healing

4th.Whoever I feel like using.
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
"Death's embrace awaits !!!" - Evil Ryu

User Info: Strain42

Strain42
4 years ago#4
My very first playthrough I used Kanji, Teddie and Naoto because they were my 3 favorites.

My second playthrough I used Yosuke, Yukiko and Teddie because I just wanted to rush through the game as quickly as possible, get the bad ending and start over so I could do P4TW.

My third playthrough I used Chie, Kanji and Naoto because the latter 2 are some of my favorites, and Chie was the only character I hadn't used at that point (note: this was long before Golden was announced so I was convinced this would be my last playthrough of P4 ever)

Now that Golden is out...I dunno. I haven't decided yet. I'm leaning towards Yosuke, Kanji and Teddie (because except for Yosuke I like all of them, but I do really like Yosuke's 3rd tier Persona)

ADDITIONAL NOTE: The Chie, Kanji, Naoto team...I don't recommend it. I'm sure it's not as bad in Golden, but in regular P4 I believe that is the worst possible team setup. Heavy reliance on physical attacks, seriously lacking varied magic, no healing spells...Not a good setup.
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/

User Info: Azure_Flame

Azure_Flame
4 years ago#5
Chie, Yukiko, and Naoto. No particular reason.
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate

User Info: SmashStrike

SmashStrike
4 years ago#6
Kanji, Teddie and Naoto because I like them the best. Also, Teddie's and Naoto's skillsets seem to be fun to play around with in this version.
Your twisted logic is that of an immature, egotistic brat! - Naoto Shirogane

User Info: Amy393196

Amy393196
4 years ago#7
First playthrough I'm using Naoto, Teddie, and Kanji, for my second I'll be using Chie, Naoto, and Yukiko.

Naoto is basically a constant member of my party when I have her.
"Can you not live unless you were born for some purpose?" - Van Grants, Tales of the Abyss

User Info: ImASadPanda

ImASadPanda
4 years ago#8
First Playthrough:

Yosuke
Teddie
Naoto

Second Playthrough:

Yosuke
Chie
Yukiko

For my third, will probably go with:

Kanji
Teddie
Naoto

It's gonna be extremely weird for me for my third playthrough as I ALWAYS have to have Yosuke..

User Info: sharinguy

sharinguy
4 years ago#9
DBNULLd posted...

I'm using the bro party too.
PSN: Dorman_777
Pokemon Black FC: 5414-9379-0757

User Info: Vanni127

Vanni127
4 years ago#10
DBNULLd posted...

I'm only going through Yuki's tower atm (I restarted twice. <.<)...but I'm not sure who my main group will be. Outside of Yu and Brosuke. The other two will be interchangable probably.
Conversations tend to be more civil when there's a chance the other person might snap and kill you.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Who do you use in your party? (Party member spoilerz)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived