Who do you use in your party? (Party member spoilerz)

#11tilaroxsPosted 11/24/2012 8:42:03 PM(edited)
In Vanilla my original party was Yukiko, Yosuke and Kanji. But then Teddie kicked Kanji out. I found Teddie, Yosuke and Yukiko to be a good Party. Yosuke mainly uses Garu skills and Tentarafoo sometimes (only in random encounters). Teddie uses buffs and sometimes is the primary healer, Amagidyne, as her nickname suggests for her amazing Fire skills and will talke over healing if it gets rough, and MC for Physical attacks and Magic skills(mostly Zio since that's the only element not covered).

A idk if it'll stay the same in Golden since I know some of the skills characters learn changed a bit but I still like my Vanilla party. Only downside is Yukiko and Teddie don't lose their weaknesses (though I heard this also got changed in Golden with all the party members)
#12TehBoulderPosted 11/24/2012 10:49:06 PM
on the PS2, I first used chie/yukiko/kanji. second time was yosuke/chie/yukiko

this time around, I'm trying chie/yukiko/naoto on ym first run, now that I've seen naoto is a bit more decent.

...naoto's halloween costume may have also been a contributing factor...
---
Eat the poison and you might as well eat the plate.
#13demonsword765Posted 11/24/2012 10:51:50 PM
My old standard: Yosuke, Teddie, and Yukiko.
---
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/841/be12546771e0f1be3d8f7d2.jpg
Morning Rescue, official drink of Puella Magi!
#14JayDarkfuryPosted 11/24/2012 11:00:02 PM
Yosuke, Chie and Naoto in both P4 and P4G.

Yosuke for the single heals, buffs, debuffs and wind spells.
Chie for the physical attacks mostly, and her Galactic Punt. Oh and, ice spells plus Hama/Hamaon.
Naoto for Non-Elemental, fire and dark spells.

...but really, I love these three characters, so i guess that's why I keep them around. Too bad I don't get to use Fusion Spells because of this setting...
#15SilverwyrmPosted 11/25/2012 12:31:55 AM
JayDarkfury posted...
Yosuke, Chie and Naoto in both P4 and P4G.

Yosuke for the single heals, buffs, debuffs and wind spells.
Chie for the physical attacks mostly, and her Galactic Punt. Oh and, ice spells plus Hama/Hamaon.
Naoto for Non-Elemental, fire and dark spells.

...but really, I love these three characters, so i guess that's why I keep them around. Too bad I don't get to use Fusion Spells because of this setting...

I feel you, I want to sue teddie naoto yukiko but there is no fusion bums me
#16DrakillionPosted 11/25/2012 12:46:54 AM
I use Kanji because he can take a lot of punishment, has the best AoA initiate lines, is my second hand buffer, and I have this feeling of invincibility just him being there.

"Kanji, man. Nobody messes with with Bloodcurdling Beefcake Emperor, not even Chuck Norris!"

Teddie for his Mitsuru status Ice Spells, secondary healer, and he's the main buffer of the team. He's kind of squishy but he looks so adorable in battle, and those footsteps he makes while in a dungeon breaks the monotony of a lot of dungeon tracks.

Lastly, Yukiko. It was a tough choice between Yosuke for his speed and his invaluable Dekaja but her Mind Charge+Agidyne+ Flame Vow+Fire Amp+Fire Boost= Pwnage is hard to beat. Plus she's my main healer, and..... It's nice to have a girl in your party.
---
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD
#17EarthBusterPosted 11/25/2012 1:22:38 AM
I use Yosuke, Yukiko and Teddie.
---
Everyday's great at your Junes!
#18HighLight43Posted 11/25/2012 1:37:37 AM
Chie, Yukiko and Naoto. What can I say, I like girls.
#19SilverwyrmPosted 11/25/2012 1:41:44 AM
Drakillion posted...
..... It's nice to have a girl in your party.
---

just use cross dressing costume ;)
#20TraumendsPosted 11/25/2012 6:27:27 AM
On the Ps2 one, I used Brosuke, Yukiko and Chie.. but on this one I think I'm going to kick out Brosuke for Naoto.
On Jrpgs, I usually like having a mini harem during fights.