The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Welp, Valentine's Day has officially bit me in the ass.

#1Azure_FlamePosted 11/24/2012 10:24:48 PM
I thought it was gonna be one of those things like Xmas Eve and New Year's, where you accept one invitation from one of your lovers and turn down the rest...

BUT THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH

WHAT THE HELL HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO!?
---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
#2RPGman1Posted 11/24/2012 10:26:11 PM
You got exactly what you deserved. :p
---
JAAAYYSSOOONNN! SSSHHHAAAUUUNNNN!!!
#3Azure_Flame(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 10:27:05 PM
I accepted Yukiko's invitation in the morning, and the scene with Chie on the roof just tore my heart into a billion tiny pieces.

Yeah, that's the last time I go the harem route.
---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
#4ChibiDeidaraPosted 11/24/2012 10:27:54 PM
Ahh..The Price of Yu Being Swagnificent and Pimptastic xD <3 =)
---
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
#5Azure_Flame(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 10:29:39 PM
Azure_Flame posted...
I accepted Yukiko's invitation in the morning, and the scene with Chie on the roof just tore my heart into a billion tiny pieces.

Yeah, that's the last time I go the harem route.

And Rise ****ing CRIED

WOW ME

YOU'RE AN ASS
---
#6RPGman1Posted 11/24/2012 10:30:23 PM
Great, now you're going to get the ending where the neglected girls go feral and eat you.

And Dojima helps, just because he can.
---
JAAAYYSSOOONNN! SSSHHHAAAUUUNNNN!!!
#7Azure_Flame(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 10:31:35 PM
RPGman1 posted...
Great, now you're going to get the ending where the neglected girls go feral and eat you.

I'd deserve it.
---
#8Strain42Posted 11/24/2012 10:32:22 PM
Okay, I haven't seen valentines day yet but...

I'm assuming the game actually does show off consequences for dating everyone?

...I'm oddly curious now.

I mean I don't think I need to worry 'cause I usually only date one girl anyway but...yeah.

Oh, side question (possible spoilers)

I remember hearing once something like no matter what you do you spend Valentine's day with Nanako and Marie. Is there any weight to that?
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
#9Azure_Flame(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 10:34:29 PM
Strain42 posted...
Okay, I haven't seen valentines day yet but...

I'm assuming the game actually does show off consequences for dating everyone?

...I'm oddly curious now.

I mean I don't think I need to worry 'cause I usually only date one girl anyway but...yeah.

Oh, side question (possible spoilers)

I remember hearing once something like no matter what you do you spend Valentine's day with Nanako and Marie. Is there any weight to that?

Well, the only real consequences are being forced to watch all the girls with whom you're in a relationship break down in tears (or close) when they aren't the one you spend Valentine's day with...
---
#10fleshpeddlerPosted 11/24/2012 10:35:12 PM
RPGman1 posted...

If only Digital Devil Saga had dating this could be reality...