Welp, Valentine's Day has officially bit me in the ass.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Welp, Valentine's Day has officially bit me in the ass.
3 years ago#11
Damn... can you upload a video showing the scenes? It sounds pretty bad... and if it does... I don't wanna experience it...
3 years ago#12
Strain42 posted...
I remember hearing once something like no matter what you do you spend Valentine's day with Nanako and Marie. Is there any weight to that?

Yes, this is true, and you get the scene with Marie whether you went lovers route with her or not.
3 years ago#13
FIR_FIR posted...
Damn... can you upload a video showing the scenes? It sounds pretty bad... and if it does... I don't wanna experience it...

I don't have anything in the way of video cameras... but yeah, it's pretty heart-wrenching. I went with Yukiko this time (I'm keeping a save so I can go back and see Chie's and Rise's scenes), but Chie's all like "I won't ask any questions, because I trust you... but I'm still sad," and Rise's like "How can you make light of my feelings? I'm serious about you, you know," and then she leaves while sobbing.
---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
3 years ago#14
Well, the only real consequences are being forced to watch all the girls with whom you're in a relationship break down in tears (or close) when they aren't the one you spend Valentine's day with...

Like...on the phone or...do they actually confront you in person?

I'm guessing this is a lot worse than the "Oh...alright then. Bye." followed by "______ seems disappointed" that you get for things like the summer festival or christmas, huh?
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
3 years ago#15
Strain42 posted...
Well, the only real consequences are being forced to watch all the girls with whom you're in a relationship break down in tears (or close) when they aren't the one you spend Valentine's day with...

Like...on the phone or...do they actually confront you in person?

I'm guessing this is a lot worse than the "Oh...alright then. Bye." followed by "______ seems disappointed" that you get for things like the summer festival or christmas, huh?

Basically, you get text messages from all the girls you're in an intimate relationship with, and you can only accept one of them... but you're forced to meet with all the girls anyway, so when you meet with one whose invitation you didn't accept, you're forced to tell her that you've got other plans, which is very obviously "seeing another girl for Valentine's day."
---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
3 years ago#16
Ouch...that sounds pretty brutal.

Do all girls have scenes or just party member girls? Like can you spend valentines day with Yumi/Ayane or Ai?

Also, since you have to spend the day with Marie anyway, does that affect any of the other girls?

Like if I did lovers with Rise and Marie in one playthrough, would I still have to see Rise cry?
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
3 years ago#17
Oh dear god... I'm second thinking my pimp playthrough now.
---
[Tu fui, ego eris.]
http://i.imgur.com/7dBe9.gif
3 years ago#18
Strain42 posted...
Ouch...that sounds pretty brutal.

Do all girls have scenes or just party member girls? Like can you spend valentines day with Yumi/Ayane or Ai?

Also, since you have to spend the day with Marie anyway, does that affect any of the other girls?

Like if I did lovers with Rise and Marie in one playthrough, would I still have to see Rise cry?

I never got that far with Marie... and I don't think that girls outside your party count, because I never saw a scene where Ayane told me to meet with her later so she could give me chocolate.

I don't think I'd have been able to go on if I'd had to turn down Ayane, though, so I suppose it's all for the better.
---
3 years ago#19
So trying this on the next playthrough. Just for the catharsis.
---
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/841/be12546771e0f1be3d8f7d2.jpg
Morning Rescue, official drink of Puella Magi!
3 years ago#20
demonsword765 posted...
So trying this on the next playthrough. Just for the catharsis.

"This" meaning...? Pimp playthrough or monogamous?
---
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Welp, Valentine's Day has officially bit me in the ass.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived