Welp, Valentine's Day has officially bit me in the ass.

#31demonsword765Posted 11/24/2012 11:07:00 PM
Than again, I totally still feel like a dick when I turn down Yumi lmao.

I think that was the point. Making you feel so bad for turning her down.
---
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/841/be12546771e0f1be3d8f7d2.jpg
Morning Rescue, official drink of Puella Magi!
#32Nightmare637Posted 11/24/2012 11:10:45 PM
First time I played this game I seriously thought she was going to kill herself if you regected her.

I coulden't say no.

The problem is I also can't stand the sight of that Red cheaked music playing pokemon Pikachu wannabe.

So I'm stuck.
#33Strain42Posted 11/24/2012 11:10:50 PM
Y'know what I kinda wish they would do?

Do what they did with Junpei, or even Hidetoshi

Can we have one girl in the Persona series who just sees the MC as a platonic friend? Just a girl you can bond with where you don't even have to have the lovers option and you never have to feel like a jerk for turning them down?

I guess Naoto comes pretty close to this since her lovers route is pretty hidden and she's never bothered by the fact that you didn't take it, but the option is still there.

Speaking of, does Naoto react to valentine's day rejection at all, or did you not get lovers with her? I think seeing her crushed would be the hardest for me, because Naoto strikes me as someone who doesn't let many people in like that, and that level of rejection would have to be hard to see...

---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
#34ImASadPandaPosted 11/24/2012 11:16:01 PM
demonsword765 posted...
Than again, I totally still feel like a dick when I turn down Yumi lmao.

I think that was the point. Making you feel so bad for turning her down.

Yeah i understand, I was trying to say, i still dont feel as bad comparing to Rise's though... However, we should think about it this way, you accept her when you already are with another female, than all 3 of you are screwed and it will be worse than just denying Yumi when Valentine's Day comes around.

I don't get the Ayane hate though, sure she looks like Pikachu and you feel like a pedophile but I rather go through her social link to deny her easily by changing the subject lol.
#35synthetiksinPosted 11/24/2012 11:16:31 PM
Yeah, I had harem plans. Even started dated all the chicks that are datable and felt bad throughout the game. With all of them, especially walking by them on the street just ignoring them to go hang out with some girl maybe two meters away.

You know who I felt really bad for? Ayane. I chose her route because I like music and I was actually going to date Marie exclusively. Damn, I'm a bad person.

OH GOD, I just realized I'm not even in Feb. yet!
#36wilfredaPosted 11/24/2012 11:42:13 PM
Strain42 posted...
Ouch...that sounds pretty brutal.

Do all girls have scenes or just party member girls? Like can you spend valentines day with Yumi/Ayane or Ai?

Also, since you have to spend the day with Marie anyway, does that affect any of the other girls?

Like if I did lovers with Rise and Marie in one playthrough, would I still have to see Rise cry?

I had a Valentine's event with Yumi--fully voiced, too. But I had read that Ayane doesn't have one even if you're lovers, which I thought was weird. (This was in the Japanese version.) Maybe I'll try dating Ai this time around and see if she has one.

Marie's event is after the one with your chosen party member/schoolmate, and doesn't cause any drama (at least, I dated Yumi in one playthrough and Naoto in the next, and neither had any reaction to Marie). There's only a very small difference in Marie's scene if you're lovers or not (I tried both).
#37tcaz2Posted 11/24/2012 11:46:32 PM
Man the devs don't know the characters personalities at all.

Rise obviously wouldn't care because she is extremely loose and Yukiko and Chie are fine with threesomes and more.

I have proof.

Dumb devs not doing doujin research before writing their games.
---
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/2664/7b7aaa038007832d461b28c.jpg
#38CantidoPosted 11/24/2012 11:48:35 PM
Pfft. I was faithful to Yukiko. The only sandwich Rise's gonna get is a salty tofu sandwich.
---
Two Pyramid Heads walk into a bar.
There were no survivors.
#39ZeraylphPosted 11/28/2012 11:40:36 PM
I accidentally created a Intimiate Relationship with Yukiko somehow, she was the first I maxed out.

I really was looking forward to Rise.

I felt terrible that Yukiko was left hanging there all the time.
When she texted me for Valentine's day
I was like "awww sheeet, impending doom" I declined cause I was really after Rise.

I'm glad I didn't get into intimate relationship with Chie, otherwise she would destroy me with a galactic punt.

Next playthrough I will try to prevent being with Yukiko
#40Azure_Flame(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 11:45:39 PM
wilfreda posted...
Strain42 posted...
Ouch...that sounds pretty brutal.

Do all girls have scenes or just party member girls? Like can you spend valentines day with Yumi/Ayane or Ai?

Also, since you have to spend the day with Marie anyway, does that affect any of the other girls?

Like if I did lovers with Rise and Marie in one playthrough, would I still have to see Rise cry?

I had a Valentine's event with Yumi--fully voiced, too. But I had read that Ayane doesn't have one even if you're lovers, which I thought was weird. (This was in the Japanese version.) Maybe I'll try dating Ai this time around and see if she has one.

Marie's event is after the one with your chosen party member/schoolmate, and doesn't cause any drama (at least, I dated Yumi in one playthrough and Naoto in the next, and neither had any reaction to Marie). There's only a very small difference in Marie's scene if you're lovers or not (I tried both).

Yeah, for some reason I never had to confront Ayane on Valentine's Day, nor did I get a message from her.
---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate