dialog and voice acting is so bad

#1fakefirePosted 11/26/2012 12:11:57 AM
I wasnt sure if the script was making voice acting bad or if it the voice acting was just plain bad. but I think it is both. the game tries to take a sort of realistic approach but most of the conversations are just banal and trite and far from realistic.people bash ff12 but that game by far had the most realistic conversations. ALL PURPOSE? WHOLE WHEAT?
#2michael_santosoPosted 11/26/2012 12:15:20 AM
huh?
---
I'm an excellent judge of character. I think you'll find my assessments to be right on the money. - Miranda Lawson
#3Alias_NemesisPosted 11/26/2012 12:16:19 AM
thats the only line that i hate. the rest is passable to good.
---
PSN = Dudecough [Now playing : AssassinsCreed3 (PC), Professor Layton:Miracle Mask (3DS) and Zero Escape:VLR & P4:G(Vita)]
#4HolyDragonFirePosted 11/26/2012 12:16:22 AM
Options - turn off voices. There you go, stop whining.
---
"And then it was all over. The storm seemed to lose its frenzy.
The ragged clouds gave way to the stars above."
#5Village IdiotPosted 11/26/2012 3:47:58 AM
The only bad voice is Chie's new VA, but only for the first few hours.

She just tries too hard at the beginning.
---
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude
#6SkaldskaparmalPosted 11/26/2012 4:12:03 AM
HolyDragonFire posted...

He hates the dialogue, too.
#7Yuji KaidoPosted 11/26/2012 4:14:58 AM
Return game so someone else can enjoy it.

Everyone's happy.
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
"Death's embrace awaits !!!" - Evil Ryu
#8amc9988Posted 11/26/2012 4:15:56 AM
Skaldskaparmal posted...
HolyDragonFire posted...

He hates the dialogue, too.

Press START and skip there everything solved!
---
Beware of the trolls, always bring Troll Spray with you.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c395/Caitgee/Web/258Troll_spray-1-1.jpg
#9GaboadoPosted 11/26/2012 4:17:45 AM
Not everything in you're life needs to be perfect. If you donīt enjoy the game, sell it and buy Final Fantasy Tactics if you like FFXII that much.
#10ephenstevePosted 11/26/2012 4:54:55 AM
Again, stop trying to find realism inside the virtual world. its supposed to be fake, sure there is better voice acting in other games but I honestly dont see anything wrong with any of the voice acting in here, it is all playful/fun/depressing and they show emotion through words very well.

again, don't look for realism in games. BTW you said final fantasy 12 had realistic conversations? do i have to pull up thousands of lines that would never be spoken in real life?