What exactly carries over on New Game+?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. What exactly carries over on New Game+?

User Info: Alias_Nemesis

Alias_Nemesis
4 years ago#1
...cuz i'm nearing the end of the game and i want to play MORE!! xD
PSN = Dudecough [Now playing : AssassinsCreed3 (PC), Professor Layton:Miracle Mask (3DS) and Zero Escape:VLR & P4:G(Vita)]

User Info: Azure_Flame

Azure_Flame
4 years ago#2
Max SL items, personal stats (courage, understanding, etc.), money, and Persona Compendium/Skill Cards given to Marie. Keep in mind, however, that Izanagi-no-Okami cannot be registered in the Compendium.
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate

Alias_Nemesis
4 years ago#3
Azure_Flame posted...
Max SL items, personal stats (courage, understanding, etc.), money, and Persona Compendium/Skill Cards given to Marie. Keep in mind, however, that Izanagi-no-Okami cannot be registered in the Compendium.

oh okay sweet! Thanks!!
PSN = Dudecough [Now playing : AssassinsCreed3 (PC), Professor Layton:Miracle Mask (3DS) and Zero Escape:VLR & P4:G(Vita)]

User Info: HoIlywood

HoIlywood
4 years ago#4
So I can have my end game personas with maxed stats at the start of NG+?
PSN: Ahkiva

User Info: Jarred623

Jarred623
4 years ago#5
HoIlywood posted...
So I can have my end game personas with maxed stats at the start of NG+?

Yup. Should make grinding irrelevant the next playthrough, if that's not your thing.
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. This status is only given out by the site admin.

User Info: heyitsthatguy11

heyitsthatguy11
4 years ago#6
Azure_Flame posted...

It really is kinda stupid that he can't register... By time we get him in the story, we only have what? 2 boss battles left? My max S Link playthrough was my final playthrough on Vanilla P4, so do we atleast get to fuse him right off the bat in NG+?
Square Enix, create a sequel to TWEWY. You have 3 years. Fail and face erasure. - The Fanbase
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjf48W3Dg98

User Info: vaderkid123

vaderkid123
4 years ago#7
I've been meaning to ask; do any of the costumes carry over between playthroughs?
Because I can certainly imagine a few costumes I'd like to have when I jump into new game plus.
There was a sig here.
Now it's gone.

Alias_Nemesis
4 years ago#8
vaderkid123 posted...
I've been meaning to ask; do any of the costumes carry over between playthroughs?
Because I can certainly imagine a few costumes I'd like to have when I jump into new game plus.

i agree with this guy and i wanna know as well.

User Info: Zatheir

Zatheir
4 years ago#9
From what I've seen all costumes do. I've kept all of mine so far without having to refind any

User Info: HoIlywood

HoIlywood
4 years ago#10
what about my party members' personas? do they get their Social Link rank 10 with upgraded skills too?
PSN: Ahkiva
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. What exactly carries over on New Game+?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived