What exactly carries over on New Game+?

#1Alias_NemesisPosted 11/26/2012 10:32:49 AM
...cuz i'm nearing the end of the game and i want to play MORE!! xD
---
PSN = Dudecough [Now playing : AssassinsCreed3 (PC), Professor Layton:Miracle Mask (3DS) and Zero Escape:VLR & P4:G(Vita)]
#2Azure_FlamePosted 11/26/2012 10:36:58 AM
Max SL items, personal stats (courage, understanding, etc.), money, and Persona Compendium/Skill Cards given to Marie. Keep in mind, however, that Izanagi-no-Okami cannot be registered in the Compendium.
---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
#3Alias_Nemesis(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 11:00:08 AM
Azure_Flame posted...
Max SL items, personal stats (courage, understanding, etc.), money, and Persona Compendium/Skill Cards given to Marie. Keep in mind, however, that Izanagi-no-Okami cannot be registered in the Compendium.

oh okay sweet! Thanks!!
---
PSN = Dudecough [Now playing : AssassinsCreed3 (PC), Professor Layton:Miracle Mask (3DS) and Zero Escape:VLR & P4:G(Vita)]
#4HoIlywoodPosted 11/27/2012 3:24:01 PM
So I can have my end game personas with maxed stats at the start of NG+?
---
PSN: Ahkiva
#5Jarred623Posted 11/27/2012 3:35:02 PM
HoIlywood posted...
So I can have my end game personas with maxed stats at the start of NG+?

Yup. Should make grinding irrelevant the next playthrough, if that's not your thing.
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. This status is only given out by the site admin.
#6heyitsthatguy11Posted 11/27/2012 3:38:18 PM
Azure_Flame posted...

It really is kinda stupid that he can't register... By time we get him in the story, we only have what? 2 boss battles left? My max S Link playthrough was my final playthrough on Vanilla P4, so do we atleast get to fuse him right off the bat in NG+?
---
Square Enix, create a sequel to TWEWY. You have 3 years. Fail and face erasure. - The Fanbase
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjf48W3Dg98
#7vaderkid123Posted 11/27/2012 3:39:55 PM
I've been meaning to ask; do any of the costumes carry over between playthroughs?
Because I can certainly imagine a few costumes I'd like to have when I jump into new game plus.
---
There was a sig here.
Now it's gone.
#8Alias_Nemesis(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 3:49:55 PM
vaderkid123 posted...
I've been meaning to ask; do any of the costumes carry over between playthroughs?
Because I can certainly imagine a few costumes I'd like to have when I jump into new game plus.

i agree with this guy and i wanna know as well.
---
#9ZatheirPosted 11/27/2012 3:52:05 PM
From what I've seen all costumes do. I've kept all of mine so far without having to refind any
#10HoIlywoodPosted 11/27/2012 5:11:41 PM
what about my party members' personas? do they get their Social Link rank 10 with upgraded skills too?
---
PSN: Ahkiva