Magatsu Izanagi

#1darknessclawPosted 11/26/2012 7:02:28 PM
I am planning on making him before the second playthrough. Quick question though, does this particular persona carry over to the second playthrough?
---
heart gold fc: 0089 4580 0161
#2Azure_FlamePosted 11/26/2012 7:16:28 PM
I imagine it would, as (as far as I know) it is merely the ultimate Persona of the Jester Arcana and carries over just like all the other ultimate Personas. Additionally, I believe that the only Persona that cannot be registered in the Compendium is Izanagi-no-Okami.
---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
#3TohruAdachiPosted 11/26/2012 8:22:09 PM
I believe only if you decided to get the True Ending,because he gives you the item to max the social link ending. You'll understand if you do beat it on the True Ending,on the other hand I don't think it counts for his "Bad" ending.
#4bigdaddyd90Posted 11/28/2012 3:52:57 PM
Just to make sure.... is Magatsu Izanagi Adachi's persona I can't remember since it's been so long since I played the original.
#5Nightmare637Posted 11/28/2012 3:54:57 PM
bigdaddyd90 posted...
Just to make sure.... is Magatsu Izanagi Adachi's persona I can't remember since it's been so long since I played the original.

yep
#6wilfredaPosted 11/28/2012 4:00:32 PM
TohruAdachi posted...
I believe only if you decided to get the True Ending,because he gives you the item to max the social link ending. You'll understand if you do beat it on the True Ending,on the other hand I don't think it counts for his "Bad" ending.

You still max the link and get the required item in the bad ending, it's just that the game ends immediately and you don't have any dungeon time to fuse him. But once you got to the required level in your ng+ you could fuse him without having to max the S.Link again.

But since TC wants to carry the actual persona over to ng+, it's true that maxing via the bad ending would still be useless.