I forgot the greatness of the music

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. I forgot the greatness of the music

User Info: NakedJoe4Eva

NakedJoe4Eva
4 years ago#1
Every theme (except that awful new opening....) is just amazing
You think pain is wrong, I think it is all that is required to live. One can not have lived until they have truly suffered.

User Info: Chaos Stryker

Chaos Stryker
4 years ago#2
Thew new opening is AMAZING.

I liked it so much more than Pursuing My True Self, buuut I realize I'm in the minority here.

Opening themes aside, yes, the music is fantastic. Plus, with it being a handheld, it's a lot easier to use your headphones to listen to the music and... man, sometimes it brings a tear to my eye.
Don't believe in yourself, believe in me! Believe in the Chaos who believes in you!
Please don't say you are lazy. The fact is, I'm really crazy.

User Info: pariah164

pariah164
4 years ago#3
I love the new opening. Really hammers home the fact P4 is the happiest game about murder ever made.
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!

User Info: Sasuke_Itachi

Sasuke_Itachi
4 years ago#4
Love the music, especially the ones during the Heaven Dungeon and Winter time in Inaba.
Black FC: 3740-1920-5856

User Info: swordshift

swordshift
4 years ago#5
First time I watched the opening I was like wth, but after that I started to love it!

User Info: NakedJoe4Eva

NakedJoe4Eva
4 years ago#6
I have to admit, I've started enjoying the opening too (!!!), but I still prefer the original opening
You think pain is wrong, I think it is all that is required to live. One can not have lived until they have truly suffered.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. I forgot the greatness of the music

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived