This should be playable on the PS3 as well :c

#11Lord_Kagato(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 10:34:45 AM
Alucard188 posted...
FScell posted...
Bancario51 posted...
you can use a capture card

Not with the Vita.

I know of one guy on Youtube who was doing an LP of Virtue's Last Reward. He was recording the footage on a camera while playing the game on his Vita, then uploading it. It's a bit convoluted, but it works.

The issue with that is the fact that you can't record it directly... audio or otherwise, making commentary and overall quality pretty poor.
---
Watch my LPs and UMvC3's Courtroom Drama! - http://tinyurl.com/bo7nxnx
Current LPs: Majora's Mask, Fatal Frame 2, Megaman Legends 2
#12Alucard188(Moderator)Posted 11/28/2012 10:35:46 AM
FScell posted...
Alucard188 posted...
FScell posted...
Bancario51 posted...
you can use a capture card

Not with the Vita.

I know of one guy on Youtube who was doing an LP of Virtue's Last Reward. He was recording the footage on a camera while playing the game on his Vita, then uploading it. It's a bit convoluted, but it works.

That just...

No.

He should stop doing that immediately.

It's why I never watch LPs. I understand that the presenter feels some need to be entertaining, but affixing voices to the characters and narrating their lines is not it.
---
Face it Cloud is a gaming icon and has appered in lots of games while mario has only appeared in 2 games sunshine and 64~xSlashbomBx
#13FScellPosted 11/28/2012 10:42:35 AM
I think LPs are fine, but LP things that you have the proper equipment for. Don't just jerry-rig a setup so that you can get something on the internet.
---
The rain of ages plots again to wash away revelation
#14bom12826Posted 11/28/2012 10:43:56 AM
If that happen then. I guess this is the end of Vita's Generation
#15SkaldskaparmalPosted 11/28/2012 10:58:04 AM
Birth_By_Sorrow posted...
Hopefully in the future they'll do what they promised with "Remote Play" on the PS3 and allow true Cross Play.

Yeah, they need to get rid of any reason to even bother buying a Vita and make all of its games playable on PS3.

Alucard188 posted...
It's why I never watch LPs. I understand that the presenter feels some need to be entertaining, but affixing voices to the characters and narrating their lines is not it.

I feel the same way, yet everyone else feels like they need to add in annoying commentary instead of just letting me watch the game.

Actually, they probably do the commentary because youtube will potentially take your videos down otherwise.
#16FScellPosted 11/28/2012 11:38:11 AM(edited)
I don't really care for LPs of just the game.. I mean if that's what I wanted to see then I'd really just prefer to play it myself. There's a whole lot of trying too hard and aimless rambling in most LPs though. Too much wasted time or blind luck to find the really great ones.

Also no one should LP this game unless they can top the Endurance Run, and good luck.
---
The rain of ages plots again to wash away revelation
#17RagnawindPosted 11/28/2012 12:03:55 PM
Birth_By_Sorrow posted...
Hopefully in the future they'll do what they promised with "Remote Play" on the PS3 and allow true Cross Play.

Yeah, they need to get rid of any reason to even bother buying a Vita and make all of its games playable on PS3.

Even if what Birth_By_Sorrow happened, you would still REQUIRE a PS Vita to play the Vita games on the PS3.

Also, there are Vitas that can output via HDMI, but unfortunately, they are only available to developers and publishers.