Is this game popular with girls?

#31Azure_FlamePosted 11/28/2012 4:21:13 PM
killacox posted...
Azure_Flame posted...
killacox posted...
Alias_nemesis posted...
killacox posted...
very popular because it lets them play while in the kitchen where they belong!

...Seriously? You pull that lame joke?

i had to make it simple so the womenfolk could get it

Just stop before you dig yourself even further into a hole.

what exactly happens if i dont stop? have i offended your delicate sensibilities?

Well aren't you just the funniest man alive?
---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
#32DrakillionPosted 11/28/2012 4:24:40 PM
killacox posted...
ill take a hot nerdy anime girl over a hot angry bird casual girl any day of the week

Agreed? I better hope she's not snooty though.

As for the questions, I really don't know but it does beg to be answered. From my experience, it's liked by both genders equally in real life, but slightly leaning on the male side on the internet.

I guess I somewhat agree with the poster that said that the female demographic enjoyed the social aspect and time management. Four of my friends really liked the life sim aspect of it.
---
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD
#33Ocean_EXPLOSIONPosted 11/28/2012 4:46:05 PM
A friend and I used to call the Persona games "High School Girls' First JRPG". Just because the majority of people we knew who played them were high school girls. Lol I even dated one for a period of time, but I never actually played one myself until now.

The game is certainly awesome, though.
/end of dumb story.
#34LadyShizanPosted 11/28/2012 4:49:38 PM
I love both aspects, the girly ones and the guyish ones. But yeah I love all SMTs too, even the dungeon crawlers that have no "girl" elements like Nocturne. Then again I showed the beginning of Nocturne to another girl and she was like, I need that game!
---
Official "Faris" of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Boards
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l162/Cey-chan/Fantasy/Butz__Faris.jpg
#35Jarred623Posted 11/28/2012 4:49:48 PM
FACT: Not all women into anime are ugly.
FACT: All gamefaqs topics about (real life) women turn ugly.
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. This status is only given out by the site admin.
#36wh0_kn0wsPosted 11/28/2012 5:03:39 PM
Gaboado posted...
when PS2 died.

REAL SOLDIAS NEVA DIE
---
it's simple. just be nice.
#37SaiSymbolicPosted 11/28/2012 6:15:56 PM
I'm a girl and I like Persona 4.

I actually found out about it on YouTube when I subscribed to this guy name omegaevolution. He kept posting videos of it and then I knew I wanted the game (after watching Rise's dungeon lol). Besides for some reason, a couple of years ago NO ONE knew ANYTHING about Persona 4 where I live. We didn't even have new copies at our GameStop and it was after I bought a used one someone brought in, they started stocking it.

So I got a little pissed when everyone started talking about it as if they knew the game when I was probably the only person who owned a copy but whateves.

I wasn't actually drawn in by the dating-sim aspect of it because 1.) I don't like females in games very much (though I do find it funny to make the MC a whore) and 2.) I'd rather beat the hell out of monsters and level up. I quite like all SMT games actually. Even the old ones so...

Oh yeah the kitchen joke actually made me laugh (Thanks to Encyclopedia Dramatica)

I have Persona 4: Golden right now and...I'm not fat.
#38dearestnightPosted 11/28/2012 6:20:43 PM
In my own experience I have definitely discussed enjoying the game with far more females than males, both in my social circle and those of the people I spend time with. I'm going to have to side with a resounding yes, women enjoy Persona. It's quite wonderful actually to have a series around that when discussed in a group, doesn't end up dividing the genders in petty arguments (internet aside...).
#39Retroxgamer0Posted 11/28/2012 6:22:33 PM
pariah164 posted...
I'm a girl and I loved both P3 and P4.

can i have u?
#40Retroxgamer0Posted 11/28/2012 6:23:04 PM
wait are you fat?