Is this game popular with girls?

#41bakasoraPosted 11/28/2012 6:58:46 PM
Hi girls.
If you like Persona 4, which girl in the game do you choose to date with?
---
and FFXIII is garbage.
#42roshakuboPosted 11/28/2012 7:23:26 PM
I have a few female friends who love the Persona series. Only one of them likes the SMT franchise on the whole.
And to bite the bait a little, the one who is least into gaming is the 'fattest', so yeah~ size means nothing. It's a dumb stereotype.
---
Everything comes from the Void, and ultimately,
Everything must return to the Void. I will be waiting…
#43Lelouch71Posted 11/28/2012 7:43:59 PM
Jarred623 posted...
FACT: Not all women into anime are ugly.
FACT: All gamefaqs topics about (real life) women turn ugly.

True for the first part, but most of the ones I would consider banging (based on looks) turn out to be weirdos. They would be FwB at best. Only a handful are normal and down to earth girls who just happen to be nerds. I find them more attractive and girlfriend worthy.
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"
#44PinuyashaRPGPosted 11/28/2012 8:01:39 PM
It's funny how everyone on here is pretending they're not a Forever Alone in real life and could actually score even the fat girls.
#45katellaPosted 11/28/2012 8:09:38 PM
Im a girl and im very fond of persona 3(well, p3p, which was my first and only until golden). The first 2 looked really... bland to me so i didnt really give them a try. However, i dont really mind playing as a guy and dating girls due to my personal lifestyle. And to answer someones question, i very much so prefer naoto c:

But really, i know this is the internet and all where you can say whatever, but you really shouldnt categorize so casually, i dont fit in the "label" but some other girls might and its pretty disrespectful. :/
---
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic~
PSN: ScarletDevilI(L + I undercase)
#46wh0_kn0wsPosted 11/29/2012 7:53:57 AM
PinuyashaRPG posted...
It's funny how everyone on here is pretending they're not a Forever Alone in real life and could actually score even the fat girls.

so you're saying you are as well?
---
it's simple. just be nice.
#47minakorocketPosted 11/29/2012 9:13:49 AM(edited)
bakasora posted...
Hi girls.
If you like Persona 4, which girl in the game do you choose to date with?

Rise. I like the other girls too but...

When she talked about how she was before being an idol I was reminded of how I was growing up. She puts on that bubbly attitude because she perceives everyone wanting that over how she really is.

It took me too long to realize that I should just be who I am and stop worrying what other girls thought of me. I still wish I had friends I could talk to about games though.

Naoto is a close second.

Edit: I guess I didn't think of it as "get together in a relationship" so much as getting a really close best friend.
---
I see the world in rose colored glasses, to the right. Blue tint on the left.
http://www.koimics.com/ - Xbox Live: minakorocket
#48Lelouch71Posted 11/29/2012 10:03:32 AM
PinuyashaRPG posted...

I guess that means you are forever alone IRL too then.

Unlike you perhaps, I'm actually quite the catch with the ladies (good looking ones at that). I can naturally attract them.
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"
#49killacoxPosted 11/29/2012 10:10:43 AM
seriously..

welcome to the new world

being into games and technology is now the norm
#50klbaderPosted 11/29/2012 10:25:32 AM
I think the answer to your question is pretty obvious: it depends on the girl.