Initiating intimacy with Marie won't make Valentine's Day uncomfortable, right?

#1Alucard188(Moderator)Posted 12/2/2012 3:45:20 AM
It's only the female party members who flip ****, right?
---
Face it Cloud is a gaming icon and has appered in lots of games while mario has only appeared in 2 games sunshine and 64~xSlashbomBx
#2HoIlywoodPosted 12/2/2012 3:48:14 AM
Spoilers.......

I went the pimp route and after spending the day with Rise Marie was waiting at my house and I got to mack on her too
---
PSN: Ahkiva
#3Alucard188(Topic Creator)(Moderator)Posted 12/2/2012 4:35:30 AM
And the other girls? The ones in school don't bawl at you like the party girls, right?
---
Face it Cloud is a gaming icon and has appered in lots of games while mario has only appeared in 2 games sunshine and 64~xSlashbomBx
#4ArcXenosPosted 12/2/2012 4:37:52 AM
Please tell me more , I got yuki and nearly done (srank 9) marie's link , and I plan to do naoto's , what is this depressing scene everyone is talking about ?
#5Alucard188(Topic Creator)(Moderator)Posted 12/2/2012 4:41:49 AM(edited)
ArcXenos posted...
Please tell me more , I got yuki and nearly done (srank 9) marie's link , and I plan to do naoto's , what is this depressing scene everyone is talking about ?

Basically, you get to spend the day with a girl on Valentines Day. The people you don't pick, you have to tell them face to face and watch their hearts break in front of you. These are fully voiced scenes, too.
---
#6xWantPosted 12/2/2012 4:43:28 AM
I think Im going to have to fast forward through that one lol. 5 girlfriends... too much swag.
---
Currently Playing : P2,P3P and P4Golden (Vita), Ragnarok and All Stars (Vita)
PSN : AntiGenjou
#7fleshpeddlerPosted 12/2/2012 5:35:19 AM
I pimped everyone and the only thing I got out of it was the realization that I apparently am a heartless monster since I seem to be the only person on GameFAQs who wasn't bothered in the least by the rejection scenes.

Way too antiseptic for a depiction of soul-crushing rejection IMHO.