Worst MC names you've seen on Rescue Log

#71kratoscar2008Posted 12/3/2012 11:59:56 AM
thompsontalker7 posted...
kratoscar2008 posted...
Yu Narukami

I dont like the name and show how people cant be creative.

Or maybe because they didn't want to use their name, and keep the canon one given?

Let's face it, you probably named him something obscure that only a few people will get.

Nah i used my name, and im sure that if Arena didnt existed they would still use his name for the Anime.

Again people arent creative, i understand if his canon name was at default and they let it like that but he is nameless here so that show imagination is short in gaming lately.
#72Bancario51Posted 12/3/2012 12:21:41 PM
some people prefer canon names rather than put their own name or put some other name. Therefore Yu Narukami is actually the best name. Or go totally weeaboo and say okay manga name is canon-er.

I can't fathom the person that looks around and scowls saying oh that name lacks creativity. Its like say you play a Abraham Licoln game and the guy is obviously blatantly accepted as President Licoln and then someone complains because they think Alfred is a better name. Moot point.
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
Awesome Fighting games: TTT2, P4A and Aquapazza...
#73kratoscar2008Posted 12/3/2012 12:37:09 PM
Bancario51 posted...
some people prefer canon names rather than put their own name or put some other name. Therefore Yu Narukami is actually the best name. Or go totally weeaboo and say okay manga name is canon-er.

I can't fathom the person that looks around and scowls saying oh that name lacks creativity. Its like say you play a Abraham Licoln game and the guy is obviously blatantly accepted as President Licoln and then someone complains because they think Alfred is a better name. Moot point.

abraham lincoln is an actual person, we dont have a P4 game where we play as a complete Yu Narukami (ie he talks, have VA adressed name) he is nameless/silent here unlike his P4A&P4A iterations, its still lack of creativity.
#74DJSBXPosted 12/3/2012 12:43:47 PM
Semi45a posted...
Narukami. Because they put the last name in the first name's place.Fail.

Damn it! I was about to post this myself, but decided to make sure nobody else did, but you beat me to it :P

I haven't really seen any worse ones.
#75Merc123Posted 12/3/2012 3:07:14 PM
D_Revolution posted...
Banchou Man

I had the urge to play Kenka Banchou after seeing that

That was an awesome game, shame the US only got 1 of them.
---
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.
#76kuiper_pkmnPosted 12/3/2012 4:59:14 PM
Naesaki posted...
came across someone with the F word as their name.....

fsteak?
#77DragonSamuraiPosted 12/3/2012 6:57:53 PM
Well it couldn't be worse than some immature dipstick putting Your Mom as their name. Of course if you use My Mom instead...
---
"You're turning into a real human being. You're beginning to confuse generosity with stupidity." Odd to Aelita (Code Lyoko)