the voice acting, I can't take the American accents :(

#11CrimsonmistPosted 12/2/2012 11:03:12 AM
Chicken453 posted...
I first got into the persona 4 story by watching the anime

Therein lies one of the many issues. If you're going to complain at least have the decency to compare to the Japanese PS2 version.
---
I might make this my sig...
#12CantidoPosted 12/2/2012 11:07:34 AM(edited)
Chicken453 posted...

Yukiko sounds no where as innocent or vulnerable as in the anime

That's because the anime is a travesty that turned Yukiko into a zombie, Chie into a @#$%, Kanji and Yosuke into the "hiimdaisy" versions of them, and Yu into a zombified walking meme, epitomizing everything that's wrong with "stoic "JRPG protagonists.

Stop watching the anime. It gutted everything that made each character special.
---
Two Pyramid Heads walk into a bar.
There were no survivors.
#13RinkuTanukiPosted 12/2/2012 11:06:18 AM
Haru_Haruhi posted...
Uh oh, another one of these topics.

One of these topics?

A topic where someone expresses their opinion? Is that not allowed?

A topic with the sole purpose of complaining about something that is not actually bad is just annoying, is all.

Plus it's done every couple of days.
#14mistersquiggsPosted 12/2/2012 11:06:53 AM
wow is the anime really that bad? o.o Ive only watched the first ep, and I thought it was pretty good so far, then again it was only the first ep.
---
Celebrate life's grandure, It's brilliance, it's magnificance.
Psn: squiggs12 BB CT: Arakune BBCS: Valk
#15CantidoPosted 12/2/2012 11:09:25 AM(edited)
mistersquiggs posted...
wow is the anime really that bad? o.o Ive only watched the first ep, and I thought it was pretty good so far, then again it was only the first ep.

It covers "the Investigation" part perfectly and throws out absolutely everything else. Everything else turns to @#$% after Yukiko is rescued, because Yosuke and Yukiko's shadows are the only part better than the game.
---
Two Pyramid Heads walk into a bar.
There were no survivors.
#16EmiHinataPosted 12/2/2012 11:09:27 AM
Cantido posted...
Chicken453 posted...

That's because the anime is a travesty that turned Yukiko into a zombie, Chie into a @#$%, Kanji and Yosuke into the "hiimdaisy" versions of them, and Yu into a zombified walking meme, epitomizing everything that's wrong with "stoic "JRPG protagonists.

I'm in complete disagreement.
---
Beyond the Joystick - game reviews, plot recaps, and more
http://beyond-the-joystick.blogspot.com
#17mistersquiggsPosted 12/2/2012 11:09:29 AM
well thats a bummer. My friend is going all gaga over the anime but has never played the game. He says its too complicated for him. *shurgs* I dunno lol
---
Celebrate life's grandure, It's brilliance, it's magnificance.
Psn: squiggs12 BB CT: Arakune BBCS: Valk
#18Chicken453(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 11:12:45 AM
Cantido posted...
Chicken453 posted...

Look you need to learn the difference between an opinion and face whole u feel the anime may have killed the cast of the investigarion team others like myself so not.
---
Just a chicken
#19ELDuranPosted 12/2/2012 11:13:42 AM
Would you like Yousuke to sound like this?

Orale holmes....les go kick it inside the TeeVee ese. Forget getting a yob, chale holmes.....that's for the gringos. Lets save Yukiko and we can go clubbing wit her and she might give it up holmes!

Would you prefer that?
---
Most of the money you'll win at poker comes not from the brilliance of your own play, but from the ineptitude of your opponents.
#20Chicken453(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 11:16:49 AM
ELDuran posted....
Would you like Yousuke to sound like this?

Orale holmes....les go kick it inside the TeeVee ese. Forget getting a yob, chale holmes.....that's for the gringos. Lets save Yukiko and we can go clubbing wit her and she might give it up holmes!

Would you prefer that?

Is that a poor imitation of a stereotypical Mexican?

I think it would be better then his tonless, ineffective school student voice
---
Just a chicken