the voice acting, I can't take the American accents :(

#51ImASadPandaPosted 12/2/2012 1:51:19 PM
Sometimes it's easier to just be an ass.
#52SparNar607Posted 12/2/2012 1:54:00 PM
ImASadPanda posted...
Sometimes it's easier to just be an ass.

It's sad because this is true.
---
"On and On the road does go, down into the depths below"
"Off you went to call the King, you wish to hear the Devil sing."
#53Chicken453(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 2:01:10 PM
Strain42 posted...
TC, I have read your post, and while I disagree with almost everything you just said, I respect that your opinion is different from mine, and I am thankful you did not try to present "The Japanese voices are better." as some sort of fact, and have been quite clear that this is just your opinion.

Thank you, and I hope you have a nice day.

Seriously guys, is that so hard?

I get tired of these topics too, but this isn't even one of the super bad ones. There's no need to set off this powder keg...any more than we already have.

Thank you, gamefaqs needs more decent human being like yourself. From this experience I now know why this website is full of actual "trolls" who just constantly spam these boards, the people here deserve it.
---
Just a chicken
#54MoonlightJustPosted 12/2/2012 2:05:30 PM
Chicken453 posted...
Strain42 posted...
TC, I have read your post, and while I disagree with almost everything you just said, I respect that your opinion is different from mine, and I am thankful you did not try to present "The Japanese voices are better." as some sort of fact, and have been quite clear that this is just your opinion.

Thank you, and I hope you have a nice day.

Seriously guys, is that so hard?

I get tired of these topics too, but this isn't even one of the super bad ones. There's no need to set off this powder keg...any more than we already have.

Thank you, gamefaqs needs more decent human being like yourself. From this experience I now know why this website is full of actual "trolls" who just constantly spam these boards, the people here deserve it.

Says the fail troll.
#55Windmaster715Posted 12/2/2012 2:11:50 PM
That is cool TC, too bad your opinion is forever irrelevant when I think of my own
---
Ignore my typos
#56warcueidPosted 12/2/2012 2:28:27 PM(edited)
Do like me and import the game,

do agree how the dub kills the characters feeling in it
so your only choice is importing it.

Again this an rpg for mature audience who can read text prety well in that big oled screen,
dont see the point in dubing these rpgs.
#57wilfredaPosted 12/2/2012 2:30:59 PM
So, you bought the North American region game, and then became upset when you discovered the actors have American accents.

....Okay.

Also, you can turn off voiced dialogue in the Config menu, if that helps any.
#58NoelXYeulPosted 12/2/2012 2:32:24 PM
I like playing FIFA 13, but I can't take the British accents.
---
Top 5 Hottest Cutest/Final Fantasy Girls IMO: Yuel>>Garnet>>Vanille>>Rikku>>Penelo
Top 3 Final Fantasies: XIII-2>IX>Tactics
#59warcueidPosted 12/2/2012 2:36:09 PM(edited)
wilfreda posted...
So, you bought the North American region game, and then became upset when you discovered the actors have American accents.

....Okay.

Also, you can turn off voiced dialogue in the Config menu, if that helps any.

He should know its impossible not to have in rpgs that contain lot voice in it,
at least in games like Dynasty Warriors Next i notice litle of american accent,
its far better dub in my view on this games genre,
so i didnt mind buying this game in Europe being cheaper too.
#60JRaasinPosted 12/2/2012 2:35:14 PM
Chie's the only one that really bothered me. She sounds Canadian. The rest are pretty good, but Kanji's great. Love Troy Baker.
---
~Raisin
http://i.imgur.com/ndQFi.gif