the voice acting, I can't take the American accents :(

#61YoungGganonPosted 12/2/2012 1:48:28 PM
ELDuran posted...
Would you like Yousuke to sound like this?

Orale holmes....les go kick it inside the TeeVee ese. Forget getting a yob, chale holmes.....that's for the gringos. Lets save Yukiko and we can go clubbing wit her and she might give it up holmes!

Would you prefer that?

The racism in this comment....is just too much. It's so bad, I'm actually upset about it. Not because it's racist, I've heard more racist thing than that, but because it's like you didn't even try.
---
(Now playing Dead Island, Vanquish, and PSASBR Beta)
#62ajko000Posted 12/2/2012 1:54:55 PM
Not sure if Weeaboo or just picky....
---
Nothing to see here, but the post below me sure looks suspicious.
#63BLACK_HUNTEXPosted 12/2/2012 1:58:56 PM
The TC is Mitsuo
---
"The deadliest weapon in this game isn't a gun, or an explosive device, or any kind of hi-tech gadget.
It's a steady 4-bar connection".
#64KotomineKireiPosted 12/2/2012 2:01:04 PM
They should have had the Hiimdaisy Comic Dub voice actors do the voices for this game.
---
"EVENT ENDED!"
---
#65Masemune_100Posted 12/2/2012 2:08:08 PM
YoungGganon posted...
The racism in this comment....is just too much. It's so bad, I'm actually upset about it. Not because it's racist, I've heard more racist thing than that, but because it's like you didn't even try.

Not agreeing with him or anything, but I actually took five seconds and translated it into something I'm almost sure Yosuke said.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#66Minatokun13Posted 12/2/2012 2:13:31 PM
Strain42 posted...
TC, I have read your post, and while I disagree with almost everything you just said, I respect that your opinion is different from mine, and I am thankful you did not try to present "The Japanese voices are better." as some sort of fact, and have been quite clear that this is just your opinion.

Thank you, and I hope you have a nice day.

Seriously guys, is that so hard?

I get tired of these topics too, but this isn't even one of the super bad ones. There's no need to set off this powder keg...any more than we already have.

Reread the first post. He did try and present it as some sort of fact. And just because someone says "This is my opinion," it doesn't change the rest of the post sounding like presenting of fact, anymore than saying "I'm not racist but..." right before something racist somehow makes it not racist.
#67SharmHedgehogPosted 12/2/2012 2:14:36 PM
JRaasin posted...
Chie's the only one that really bothered me. She sounds Canadian. The rest are pretty good, but Kanji's great. Love Troy Baker.

Erin Fitzgerald is Canadian.
---
R.I.P. fungivore, 2012-2012
#68Minatokun13Posted 12/2/2012 2:16:14 PM
Chicken453 posted...
Strain42 posted...
TC, I have read your post, and while I disagree with almost everything you just said, I respect that your opinion is different from mine, and I am thankful you did not try to present "The Japanese voices are better." as some sort of fact, and have been quite clear that this is just your opinion.

Thank you, and I hope you have a nice day.

Seriously guys, is that so hard?

I get tired of these topics too, but this isn't even one of the super bad ones. There's no need to set off this powder keg...any more than we already have.

Thank you, gamefaqs needs more decent human being like yourself. From this experience I now know why this website is full of actual "trolls" who just constantly spam these boards, the people here deserve it.

Says the guy who complains that there's American accents in an American localization, and confuses "can understand some fragments of a sentence" with "I speak Japanese." lmao.
#69Semi45aPosted 12/2/2012 2:19:52 PM
so you prefer british accents? i.e. FF 12, Last Story, Xenoblade Chronicles?
---
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#70Riot55555Posted 12/2/2012 2:29:59 PM
MAH WAIFUS ARE NOT KAWAII ENUF~~~~
---
My competitive CS:S videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLxqydBplX0&feature=channel_page&fmt=22