the voice acting, I can't take the American accents :(

#91GunzleaderPosted 12/2/2012 3:41:40 PM
get over it you big baby.
---
im not a troll sorry if i offend you in anyway. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#92BambooPandamoPosted 12/2/2012 3:42:38 PM
You'll be happy to know that you're part of the 1% that dislikes the English dub of Persona games.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/ChibiMrBubbles/
http://steamcommunity.com/id/MisterBubbles
#93SparNar607Posted 12/2/2012 3:45:52 PM
There should be no further responses so this topic can close already.
---
"On and On the road does go, down into the depths below"
"Off you went to call the King, you wish to hear the Devil sing."
#94warcueidPosted 12/2/2012 3:51:14 PM(edited)
DragonSamurai posted...
warcueid posted...
Do like me and import the game,

do agree how the dub kills the characters feeling in it
so your only choice is importing it.

Again this an rpg for mature audience who can read text prety well in that big oled screen,
dont see the point in dubing these rpgs.

Oh god, not you again.

Why not? ah forgot i cant talk anything about the dub
or people who bought it will feel ofended i gess...

probably deep inside your conscience you know the original should stay
as we can read it prety well and all people would be happy by now.
#95Chicken453(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 4:02:06 PM
Wow I can see i'm not welcome here. First topic in and this happens, just stated my opinion and you all jump down my throat like i'm not allowed and i should know better to think such things.

When i mentioned that i didn't like the voices i was talking about the accents, not that the voices are in English, but rather it was their horrible accents, like i said I'm not American and to my ears hearing them speak in such a way is something i don't particularly like.

This topic has just reminded me why I don't come to gamefaqs, why are you all so bitter?

For the person saying there were no words pronounced incorrectly, Ichijou Kou, is pronounced, Ichiju kou. That's just one example.
---
Just a chicken
#96warcueidPosted 12/2/2012 4:04:17 PM
Already got used to it myself, thats one way to grow up
to have patience with low temper people.
#97Birth_By_SorrowPosted 12/2/2012 4:08:14 PM
Chicken453 posted...
Wow I can see i'm not welcome here. First topic in and this happens, just stated my opinion and you all jump down my throat like i'm not allowed and i should know better to think such things.

When i mentioned that i didn't like the voices i was talking about the accents, not that the voices are in English, but rather it was their horrible accents, like i said I'm not American and to my ears hearing them speak in such a way is something i don't particularly like.

This topic has just reminded me why I don't come to gamefaqs, why are you all so bitter?

For the person saying there were no words pronounced incorrectly, Ichijou Kou, is pronounced, Ichiju kou. That's just one example.

If you didn't want people to disagree with you, why create the topic in a place MADE for opinions and discussion (not, "oh only people who agree with me can respond").

Your logic is flawed, you were looking for attention, and next time don't do it if you can't handle what a forum is made to be by definition.
#98Birth_By_SorrowPosted 12/2/2012 4:10:59 PM
And for the record, the Japanese voice actors DESTROY the English language when they choose to use English words in their dialog just as much as Americans destroy theirs. I don't see you having an issue with that, huh? Sounds like a double standard to me.
#99wh0_kn0wsPosted 12/2/2012 4:11:45 PM
puns suck my balls. also get the f*** out of here, 'american accents'. what, do they sound brazilian.
---
it's simple. just be nice.
#100SparNar607Posted 12/2/2012 4:17:56 PM
Birth_By_Sorrow posted...
And for the record, the Japanese voice actors DESTROY the English language when they choose to use English words in their dialog just as much as Americans destroy theirs. I don't see you having an issue with that, huh? Sounds like a double standard to me.

Is reminded of when Showtaro Morikubo says "nice-adlib" in P4:tA

EVERY DAY YOUNGLIFE JUNESU!
---
"On and On the road does go, down into the depths below"
"Off you went to call the King, you wish to hear the Devil sing."