P4 Merchadise

#1xWantPosted 12/3/2012 6:13:24 PM
Why is it so hard to find... I like to buy a t-shirt or something after I finish an noteworthy game and/or anime but I can't find much for Persona 4. There's an Junes shirt and a few other fan made stuff but the offical stuff is like either [ Sold Out] or [Back Order] lol.
---
Currently Playing : P2,P3P and P4Golden (Vita), Ragnarok and All Stars (Vita)
PSN : AntiGenjou
#2Alias_NemesisPosted 12/3/2012 6:14:40 PM
well, considering this game just came out.....

Good luck finding them merchandises. Where i'd look is on Play-asia but that's just me.
---
PSN = Dudecough [Now playing : AssassinsCreed3 (PC), Professor Layton:Miracle Mask (3DS) and Zero Escape:VLR & P4:G(Vita)]
#3Trigger_WalnutPosted 12/3/2012 6:16:33 PM
It's a cult game from a company that produces limited copies of anything.

If you want stuff like that, you better save up and pre-order. Or go to a site that lets you make your own shirt.
---
There is no help for some people. They have no balance of emotion and logic. Only emotion.~HornySalaryman
#4rabies_nekoPosted 12/3/2012 6:21:38 PM
The merchandise isn't rare, Atlus has tonnes of stuff out. It's just rare for people overseas and that's expected since that is a tiny market. I currently have 5 art books, a bookmark, iPhone case and glasses cleaning cloth. Will probably buy the small figurines when I get time off during winter break. None of the apparel really appeals to me.

Find a friend in Japan and you're good.
#5RinkuTanukiPosted 12/3/2012 6:24:06 PM
The merchandise isn't rare, Atlus has tonnes of stuff out. It's just rare for people overseas and that's expected since that is a tiny market. I currently have 5 art books, a bookmark, iPhone case and glasses cleaning cloth. Will probably buy the small figurines when I get time off during winter break. None of the apparel really appeals to me.

Find a friend in Japan and you're good.

An iPhone case, you say? I'd be interested in that!
#6xWant(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 6:25:14 PM
The Arena cases are sold out everywhere and are like $120 on ebay LOL.
---
#7rabies_nekoPosted 12/3/2012 6:32:04 PM
Cases are REALLY expensive. 4000 yen which is around $50. It is a back and a front though and looks pretty damn good. Considering getting an arena case along with my current Chie P4G case.
#8NashtheLionPosted 12/3/2012 6:39:59 PM
Redbubble has a great selection of shirts across different genres designed by independent artists. Original, great fit and nice color and style variety.

I filtered it for shirts/hoodies.

http://www.redbubble.com/shop/persona+4+t-shirts?ref=explore_product_refinement

I also recommend theyetee and shirtpunch for orginal cheap prints, yet timed (24hr) that are usually displayed on RB afterwards for a higher price.
---
I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit. - Bill Hicks
#9xWant(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 7:39:45 PM
rabies_neko posted...
Cases are REALLY expensive. 4000 yen which is around $50. It is a back and a front though and looks pretty damn good. Considering getting an arena case along with my current Chie P4G case.

Arena cases so costy and those shirts are pretty nice.
---
#10rabies_nekoPosted 12/3/2012 8:13:58 PM
NashtheLion posted...
Redbubble has a great selection of shirts across different genres designed by independent artists. Original, great fit and nice color and style variety.

I filtered it for shirts/hoodies.

http://www.redbubble.com/shop/persona+4+t-shirts?ref=explore_product_refinement

I also recommend theyetee and shirtpunch for orginal cheap prints, yet timed (24hr) that are usually displayed on RB afterwards for a higher price.

Uh looking at the site, it doesn't seem like this is official. So it looks like a whole bunch of copyright infringement.