P4 Merchadise

#11NashtheLionPosted 12/3/2012 10:03:43 PM
Because when I'm wearing these shirts, I'm thinking, "This comfort better be legal."
---
I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit. - Bill Hicks
#12Strain42Posted 12/3/2012 10:12:12 PM
This is all the Persona stuff I have (some of it I bought while I was in Japan, and some of it I have thanks to Atlus USA)

The Social Link Expansion Pack (Teddie Plushie, P4 Shirt, 2009 Calendar and P4 Soundtrack part B)

A booster pack of P3 trading cards (I have one that has Chihiro, Yuko and Ms. Toriumi all blushing, it's my favorite lol)

A fairly large Aigis figurine

The P4 Art Book that came from pre-ordering it from GameStop

Junpei's Hat from pre-ordering P3P

The mini artbook/mini soundtrack that came in the box of P3 (Vanilla)

Persona 4 DoubleJump Strategy Guide

Everything that came with the Solid Gold Edition

A few silk mini posters (including the cast of P3 and their Persona, Aigis from The Answer with Metis in the background, the cast of P4 and their Persona and Rise in a bikini...)

The soundtracks that I got with Persona 1 PSP, Innocent Sin, Persona 4, and Persona 4 Arena

...I THINK that's it, but I might be forgetting some stuff.

I also have a few MegaTen things that aren't Persona related like mini figurines of the Jack Brothers and Pixie, the Raiho plushie, a few other figurines...

What I REALLY would love are the Izanagi and Jiraiya plushies that I've seen (and any other Persona plushie) but there doesn't seem to be anywhere you can buy those.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona Won M-F)
#13rabies_nekoPosted 12/3/2012 11:28:49 PM
NashtheLion posted...
Because when I'm wearing these shirts, I'm thinking, "This comfort better be legal."

You are supporting people who are profiteering off the work of others (Atlus and Soejima) by buying their merchandise.

Wouldn't you dislike working hard on something and then having someone make money off it?
#14EmiHinataPosted 12/4/2012 12:17:04 AM
rabies_neko posted...
NashtheLion posted...

You are supporting people who are profiteering off the work of others (Atlus and Soejima) by buying their merchandise.

Wouldn't you dislike working hard on something and then having someone make money off it?

When no merchandise that can support them exists...
---
Beyond the Joystick - game reviews, plot recaps, and more
http://beyond-the-joystick.blogspot.com
#15rabies_nekoPosted 12/4/2012 1:17:19 AM
rabies_neko posted...
NashtheLion posted...

Doesn't mean you should still support illegal activities. Again, assume you made something and people took it and started making money off it. People claim that it's "ok" since you decide not to put more effort into making stuff for them. Doesn't exactly sound great does it?

Regardless the merchandise DOES exist.
#16Super SlashPosted 12/4/2012 1:33:34 AM
I really want to design a Persona 3 t-shirt on BlueCotton.com, but using official images is illegal unless you have permission. I doubt I'd be reported for it but still, what's the point in a shirt-designing site where you're limited to your own art and fanart?
#17KiraYamatoDaManPosted 12/4/2012 1:47:02 AM
rabies_neko posted...
NashtheLion posted...

Doesn't mean you should still support illegal activities. Again, assume you made something and people took it and started making money off it. People claim that it's "ok" since you decide not to put more effort into making stuff for them. Doesn't exactly sound great does it?

Regardless the merchandise DOES exist.

I don't regret purchasing TWEWY pins off esty one bit at all!
---
Currently playing : Persona 4: The Golden ~PSN: AppleDough