P4 Beauty Contest "Spoiler"

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. P4 Beauty Contest "Spoiler"
3 years ago#21
Marie and naoto are my top picks but man there is just something about Marie that just makes me love her so much!
---
Favorite shows:Arrested development and firefly.
If you're a Christian you're cool. If you're not you're still cool I don't care.
3 years ago#22
ivanhellsing posted...
..................................................................... lol weabos

If your going to insult us, at least learn to spell.
Geez, some people. Oh, and Rise is the best lady.
---
Currently playing: Project Diva F, Zero Escape: VLR, Persona 4 Golden (Vita), Pokemon White 2 (DS)
3 years ago#23
Looks as if only 13 people bought this game for Marie. From what I See in the "thoughts" of other players it seems everybody spends time with her so often, so I thought she was the surefire winner.
I felt like Yukiko was who you are supposed to like in the game. Rise is the obvious Jailbait of course though in the game it seems to lean towards Yukiko chemistry wise..

Personally I like the Tsundere bit. Those poems are a major seller as well.
Elizabeth and Mitsuru from P3 still take the cake IMO.
---
http://exceptionl.tumblr.com/
PSN:(ps3/vita) Exceptionl
3 years ago#24
Lack of Izanami is un-BEAR-able, she is so under appreciated.
---
The Boss: Jack Kill Me
Naked Snake: I can't!, I'm trying to get the "No Kill Trophy" on European Extreme
3 years ago#25
well it seems like nobody like Ai so far....spoil brat girl who just spends money....
---
PSN: SirrusBoh
3 years ago#26
yumi, i rather have her.....
3 years ago#27
Hard choice between Rise and Marie. Marie won.
---
Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
3 years ago#28
paulboh2remake posted...
well it seems like nobody like Ai so far....spoil brat girl who just spends money....

In the beginning of her S.Link, yeah. After rank 6, she becomes more sympathetic--if you make the right choice, that is.

Her biggest problem is just that she doesn't really stand out when compared to the other girls.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. P4 Beauty Contest "Spoiler"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived