So I was going through the TV listings after beating the game and.

#1MakouCinSnakePosted 12/5/2012 4:36:30 AM
xD I found a funny quiz show thingy, is this new? It seems so cause Teddies new VA and Chie's new VA is in tact, It's some Teddie quiz show, and I have to say its really fun yet so fun to play! Has anyone tried this? If so how'd you do? BTW, Yukiko was very funny in the whole quiz show haha.
---
I'm the best in the world at what I do! ~ I'm a Voice Actress - Music Composer / My Youtube: www.youtube.com/xLightningxLita - 3DS FC: 3394 - 4844 - 3785
#2IzunaOvertureePosted 12/5/2012 8:03:30 AM
Sorry I don't have the credibility to answer your question seeing as I've only played for 30mins. But im just going to guess and say yes.
---
Defeat is only momentary. Hit it till it dies. Don't get hit.
Xat.com/3dschannel (Owner)
#3natchu96Posted 12/5/2012 8:11:11 AM
IzunaOverturee posted...
Sorry I don't have the credibility to answer your question seeing as I've only played for 30mins. But im just going to guess and say yes.

Your other topic that no longer exists and your overly-positive-to-the-point-of-being-unconvincing topic that says the exact opposite thing makes this opinion rather questionable, even if said quiz actually is, in fact, new.
---
Official Lopunny of the Black 2 Boar . . . wait, how did THAT happen?!?
#4MakouCinSnake(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 3:32:37 PM
MakouCinSnake posted...
xD I found a funny quiz show thingy, is this new? It seems so cause Teddies new VA and Chie's new VA is in tact, It's some Teddie quiz show, and I have to say its really fun yet so fun to play! Has anyone tried this? If so how'd you do? BTW, Yukiko was very funny in the whole quiz show haha.

<_< Geez, people need to stop fighting. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone reached or played this quiz mini game? If so, is it new to the game? I love it, and its quite hilarious at times. xD
---
I'm the best in the world at what I do! ~ I'm a Voice Actress - Music Composer / My Youtube: www.youtube.com/xLightningxLita - 3DS FC: 3394 - 4844 - 3785
#5ar2coolPosted 12/5/2012 3:39:03 PM
Yeah I beat it, it's pretty fun, and yes, it's new to Golden. I first played it for the trophy but then I played it again and again until I got a perfect 20.
---
PSN: RequiemDeath6
#6wilfredaPosted 12/5/2012 3:39:05 PM
Yep, it's new for Golden and I agree it's really funny and fun. I pounded everybody and won each round on the first try (I've played a lot of quizbowl so I have great buzzer technique).
#7GodMWOLFPosted 12/5/2012 3:42:46 PM
Yeah i played and won

Quiz games aren't fun in my opinion but ths Persona 4 themed one was surprising great
---
Official Hardcore Risette Fan
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool
#8SerothPosted 12/5/2012 5:08:37 PM(edited)
It's pretty cool. It's actually kind of fun to purposefully not answer because sometimes the other characters will actually comment on the events of the game with their answers.
---
Deadly Premonition - Game of the Year 2010
#9MakouCinSnake(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 6:44:02 PM
Seroth posted...
It's pretty cool. It's actually kind of fun to purposefully not answer because sometimes the other characters will actually comment on the events of the game with their answers.

Especially with Yukiko rapidly pressing that buzzer, she was VERY eager and determined to win the show, that in itself was hilarious. Especially how even though you qualify in the playoffs or higher, The same contestant's appear, Yosuke and Chie bicker about it, but Yukiko didnt care and was determined to win in every given chance, I found it hilarious.
---
#10123chattyPosted 12/5/2012 6:55:44 PM
the first time i played i tied. gave way to a pretty funny ending.

And then the next time i proceeded to completely crush them. makes me wonder how i even tied the first time, especially since teddie basically breaks the quiz to help you,