Found a costume nobody has mentioned that i've seen

#1SpeedstersonicPosted 12/5/2012 8:24:13 AM
"Track suit" for chie when you pat the fox in the true ending dungeon.
---
A man who trusts everyone is a fool, and a man who trusts no one is a fool. We are all fools, if we live long enough.
#2Speedstersonic(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 8:26:58 AM
eh, disregard, it's in the costume guide, just missed that the fox had 4 costumes and I happened to get the 4th on the last day, thought there were only 3
---
A man who trusts everyone is a fool, and a man who trusts no one is a fool. We are all fools, if we live long enough.
#3GSSAGE7Posted 12/5/2012 8:28:44 AM
Wait, there's a costume guide?
#4RoksuPosted 12/5/2012 8:30:21 AM
I got that before Mitsuo's dungeon, I think. Just pat the Fox during days where he's in a good mood and he'll give you the costume. The first time he'll give you Kung Fu costume (Chie), second time it'll be Kingpin Duster (Kanji), third time it'll be Lord Flauntleroy (Teddie), and the last one is Track Suit (Chie definitely loves Kill Bill).
---
PSN: Rokuyo14
Black 2 FC: 3912-5402-0379
#5ScreamingMidgetPosted 12/5/2012 8:31:06 AM
GSSAGE7 posted...
Wait, there's a costume guide?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/vita/641695-persona-4-golden/wiki/3-1-costume-guide-
#6Speedstersonic(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 8:53:58 AM
Speaking of unlocking costumes though, why the hell aren't the ski trip outfits costumes? Naoto's, Kanji's, and Yosuke's were sweet.
---
#7pariah164Posted 12/5/2012 8:55:50 AM
Speedstersonic posted...
Speaking of unlocking costumes though, why the hell aren't the ski trip outfits costumes? Naoto's, Kanji's, and Yosuke's were sweet.

No idea. I agree though.

I love the Kung Fu outfit, I must admit...
---
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!
#8PhantomReaperXPosted 12/5/2012 11:38:15 AM
Yeah, I wish you could get the ski outfits for the group. Oh and Chie's track outfit is a reference to Bruce Lee and the outfit he wore in Game of Death since Chie is a huge Kung-Fu fan which is what I was hoping the Kung-Fu outfit looked like XD but it worked out.
---
Gamertag PS3: Phantom_Reaper_X
I play Blazblue CSE, Persona4 Arena, and WO3 online