Gold Hands Powning made simple (Chie + no spoliers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Gold Hands Powning made simple (Chie + no spoliers)

User Info: Big3D

Big3D
4 years ago#1
I don't recall what level Chies persona got this physical attack im going to list but it works wonders

Chie:
weapon: Punck shoes (+ Rage low chance)
Armor: Miori Shirt (+Auto-Sukukaja)
Skill: Black-Shot (medium phys attk to 1 enemy)

now i somehow stumbled on this and the Main think here is the Miori shirt with auto-Sukuja. everytime I do Black-Shot on a Gold-Hand = Crit + knockdown and deals serious damage regardless if Ive used Rakunda to lower def.

so those pesky trio gold hands? well if you got Chie with this setup

Chie --> Black-Shot --> 1 extra turn --> Black-Shot next hand --> 1 extra turn --> Black shot 3rd then party beat down

wash rinse repeat easy win none those mofos escape for me anymore.

Hopes this works for you all and helps anyone out

User Info: Hiroshida

Hiroshida
4 years ago#2
My gold hands method is

Player advantage.

Hero->Power charge.
Naoto->Heat Riser for Hero
Chie->Revolution
Kanji->The Man's Way. If all are downed by Kanji, all out attack. If not, round 2->

Hero-> Hassou Tobi roflstomp
Chie-> God Hand ftw if there's any remainder. Apt Pupil+Revolution makes it hard not to crit.

User Info: Semi45a

Semi45a
4 years ago#3
or just skill up the megido to megiladon for a taotie with victory cry and then one shot them all/mind charge once if need be,
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia

User Info: Roksu

Roksu
4 years ago#4
Almighty spells are the way to go late-game since the golden hands then all has High Counter.
PSN: Rokuyo14
Black 2 FC: 3912-5402-0379

User Info: Alekxander

Alekxander
4 years ago#5
My strategy is MC -> Megidolaon = Win

Which I got from Taotie's Megido fused to another persona, then it got skill upgraded and I started handing it out to a few different fusions. Good times. :D

User Info: bigdaddyd90

bigdaddyd90
4 years ago#6
Semi45a posted...
or just skill up the megido to megiladon for a taotie with victory cry and then one shot them all/mind charge once if need be,

This is more or less what I do. I usually use Megido and follow up with rampage by Chie and I usually just finish them all off. I think it just depends on where you are in the game to find the best way to kill these guys.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Gold Hands Powning made simple (Chie + no spoliers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived