Gold Hands Powning made simple (Chie + no spoliers)

#1Big3DPosted 12/5/2012 10:47:30 AM
I don't recall what level Chies persona got this physical attack im going to list but it works wonders

Chie:
weapon: Punck shoes (+ Rage low chance)
Armor: Miori Shirt (+Auto-Sukukaja)
Skill: Black-Shot (medium phys attk to 1 enemy)

now i somehow stumbled on this and the Main think here is the Miori shirt with auto-Sukuja. everytime I do Black-Shot on a Gold-Hand = Crit + knockdown and deals serious damage regardless if Ive used Rakunda to lower def.

so those pesky trio gold hands? well if you got Chie with this setup

Chie --> Black-Shot --> 1 extra turn --> Black-Shot next hand --> 1 extra turn --> Black shot 3rd then party beat down

wash rinse repeat easy win none those mofos escape for me anymore.

Hopes this works for you all and helps anyone out
#2HiroshidaPosted 12/5/2012 10:55:33 AM
My gold hands method is

Player advantage.

Hero->Power charge.
Naoto->Heat Riser for Hero
Chie->Revolution
Kanji->The Man's Way. If all are downed by Kanji, all out attack. If not, round 2->

Hero-> Hassou Tobi roflstomp
Chie-> God Hand ftw if there's any remainder. Apt Pupil+Revolution makes it hard not to crit.
#3Semi45aPosted 12/5/2012 10:56:31 AM
or just skill up the megido to megiladon for a taotie with victory cry and then one shot them all/mind charge once if need be,
---
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#4RoksuPosted 12/5/2012 10:59:14 AM
Almighty spells are the way to go late-game since the golden hands then all has High Counter.
---
PSN: Rokuyo14
Black 2 FC: 3912-5402-0379
#5AlekxanderPosted 12/5/2012 11:05:01 AM
My strategy is MC -> Megidolaon = Win

Which I got from Taotie's Megido fused to another persona, then it got skill upgraded and I started handing it out to a few different fusions. Good times. :D
#6bigdaddyd90Posted 12/5/2012 11:11:20 AM
Semi45a posted...
or just skill up the megido to megiladon for a taotie with victory cry and then one shot them all/mind charge once if need be,

This is more or less what I do. I usually use Megido and follow up with rampage by Chie and I usually just finish them all off. I think it just depends on where you are in the game to find the best way to kill these guys.