Can I leave a dungeon and...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Can I leave a dungeon and...

User Info: SithLordShuyink

SithLordShuyink
4 years ago#1
Go back to the last floor I was on? I'm in the third dungeon area on floor 4 I think. I want to know if I can exit the dungeon and do Social Links stuff and other things and go back into the TV and continue from where I left off.
"Mother schmother... it's Jenova's friggin' head." - Reno
http://social.bioware.com/brc/1431204

User Info: Veraxulous

Veraxulous
4 years ago#2
Yup.

User Info: Ragnawind

Ragnawind
4 years ago#3
Go back to the last floor I was on? I'm in the third dungeon area on floor 4 I think. I want to know if I can exit the dungeon and do Social Links stuff and other things and go back into the TV and continue from where I left off.

yes, but only if you use Traesto or a GoHo-M on that floor you want to return to.

User Info: SithLordShuyink

SithLordShuyink
4 years ago#4
Sweet. Thanks guys! No I can play with a worry free mind.
"Mother schmother... it's Jenova's friggin' head." - Reno
http://social.bioware.com/brc/1431204

User Info: Gamemaster64

Gamemaster64
4 years ago#5
Ragnawind posted...

yes, but only if you use Traesto or a GoHo-M on that floor you want to return to.

if you walk out it doesn't count

also you go to floor 4 and exit and then went to floor 2 and exit. floor 2 over rides floor 4.
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Can I leave a dungeon and...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived