Wooo!!!!!! 16k EXP!!!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Wooo!!!!!! 16k EXP!!!!!

User Info: SpacePirateSeal

SpacePirateSeal
3 years ago#1
I went into Void Quest by myself... Attacked a gold shadow and it was 2 of them!!!! I used power charge on Oni and proceeded to attack... Next turn, one of them summons a dice... And as all dice like to do... IT EXPLODED!!!!!!! Killing the hands and myself, but Oni has Enduring Soul so Yu doesn't give a ****. Needless to say 16k EXP later...
PSN>TheReal_Seal I'm the official Vega of the universe!
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TrangOul-1280/hero/25125410

User Info: Zetgob

Zetgob
3 years ago#2
The gold hands really break the game.

They also make grinding at end game incredibly easy. I got 99999 EXP (and 450k yen) on a 5 pack of em in Heaven earlier.

User Info: EternalVarik

EternalVarik
3 years ago#3
I was Level 99 before even leaving Heaven because of them . XD
My favorite person in the World here:
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=92 5601&topic=35833672&user=0

User Info: D_Winds

D_Winds
3 years ago#4
Actually, is there a fool-proof strategy to beat them consistently? The only way I've been doing so is with Rakunda+physical attacks, and hoping for the best. I can get 1 alright but the others Run before I can tackle them.
Do not argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

User Info: GalacticPB

GalacticPB
3 years ago#5
D_Winds posted...
Actually, is there a fool-proof strategy to beat them consistently? The only way I've been doing so is with Rakunda+physical attacks, and hoping for the best. I can get 1 alright but the others Run before I can tackle them.

I got lucky, So my black frost has Megidolaon. Sooooo.... Mind charge>Megidolaon+Teddies Matarukaja= assured win. It feels really nice when you are against 5 hands.
PSN: galacticprettybo Playing: P4A and Disgaea 4
P4A Main:Yu Narukami Sub:Yosuke Hanamura BBCSE Main:Hazama Sub: Jin Kisaragi

User Info: InfinityZERO

InfinityZERO
3 years ago#6
Quote:D_Winds posted...

I got lucky, So my black frost has Megidolaon. Sooooo.... Mind charge>Megidolaon+Teddies Matarukaja= assured win. It feels really nice when you are against 5 hands.

@GalacticPB

Thank you!
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.10
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Wooo!!!!!! 16k EXP!!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived