Wooo!!!!!! 16k EXP!!!!!

#1SpacePirateSealPosted 12/5/2012 5:59:40 PM
I went into Void Quest by myself... Attacked a gold shadow and it was 2 of them!!!! I used power charge on Oni and proceeded to attack... Next turn, one of them summons a dice... And as all dice like to do... IT EXPLODED!!!!!!! Killing the hands and myself, but Oni has Enduring Soul so Yu doesn't give a ****. Needless to say 16k EXP later...
---
PSN>TheReal_Seal I'm the official Vega of the universe!
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TrangOul-1280/hero/25125410
#2ZetgobPosted 12/5/2012 6:07:02 PM
The gold hands really break the game.

They also make grinding at end game incredibly easy. I got 99999 EXP (and 450k yen) on a 5 pack of em in Heaven earlier.
#3EternalVarikPosted 12/5/2012 6:09:25 PM
I was Level 99 before even leaving Heaven because of them . XD
---
My favorite person in the World here:
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=92 5601&topic=35833672&user=0
#4D_WindsPosted 12/5/2012 7:44:16 PM
Actually, is there a fool-proof strategy to beat them consistently? The only way I've been doing so is with Rakunda+physical attacks, and hoping for the best. I can get 1 alright but the others Run before I can tackle them.
---
Do not argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
#5GalacticPBPosted 12/5/2012 7:49:55 PM
D_Winds posted...
Actually, is there a fool-proof strategy to beat them consistently? The only way I've been doing so is with Rakunda+physical attacks, and hoping for the best. I can get 1 alright but the others Run before I can tackle them.

I got lucky, So my black frost has Megidolaon. Sooooo.... Mind charge>Megidolaon+Teddies Matarukaja= assured win. It feels really nice when you are against 5 hands.
---
PSN: galacticprettybo Playing: P4A and Disgaea 4
P4A Main:Yu Narukami Sub:Yosuke Hanamura BBCSE Main:Hazama Sub: Jin Kisaragi
#6InfinityZEROPosted 12/5/2012 7:51:36 PM
Quote:D_Winds posted...

I got lucky, So my black frost has Megidolaon. Sooooo.... Mind charge>Megidolaon+Teddies Matarukaja= assured win. It feels really nice when you are against 5 hands.

@GalacticPB

Thank you!
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.10