Anyone else obtain broken Personas WAY TOO EARLY

#1FangfirePosted 12/5/2012 6:20:32 PM
Basically around level 40 I got Flauros and I used him just cause, then I got a lucky chain of lv up cards along with skill change cards so when I got around 45 he had Auto-tarukaja, God's Hand, Vorpal Blade, and some other good skills but on top of that he remained better than everything else I could make. So when I got to around level 60-70 I got so many skill cards he had 99 in every stat.

I quit using him because it was way too easy but now I have Beezelbub, Helel, and Lucifer with all 99 stats I probbably should have chosen a harder difficult than normal lol cause ever since the bathhouse I've destroyed this game.

Anyone else get into a similar situation?
#2Trigger_WalnutPosted 12/5/2012 6:22:29 PM
I've played the original before, so I already know how to fuse above my level exploiting the social links I need.

so, yeah, skill cards just made the veteran in me just play this for new content.
---
There is no help for some people. They have no balance of emotion and logic. Only emotion.~HornySalaryman
#3MoonlightJustPosted 12/5/2012 6:24:41 PM
When I finally obtain Golden, I am absolutely going to do this to Izanagi.
#4Chaosxmk777Posted 12/5/2012 6:26:33 PM
Neko Shogun was op when I got him, nothing at the time had his weakness.
---
"This is me... All of me." ~ Hanako
#5Azure_FlamePosted 12/5/2012 6:28:41 PM
And then in NG+ when you have copious amounts of CA$H and a Compendium full of endgame Personas...
---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
#6Trigger_WalnutPosted 12/5/2012 6:30:35 PM(edited)
Azure_Flame posted...
And then in NG+ when you have copious amounts of CA$H and a Compendium full of endgame Personas...

I absolutely adore that. When I wanna start a NG+, I save enough money from the previous playthrough to buy out my 12 custom Persona to roflstomp the game.
---
There is no help for some people. They have no balance of emotion and logic. Only emotion.~HornySalaryman
#7pttp_co_nrPosted 12/5/2012 6:31:27 PM(edited)
Not like that, but my King Frost has Nullify Physical and Fire as well as the 25% increase to Ice attacks. This is pretty early on.
---
PKMN White FC: 1850 0959 2499 - Name: Kevin
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4639 8975 1450 - Name: Kevin
#8Azure_FlamePosted 12/5/2012 6:37:12 PM
Trigger_Walnut posted...
Azure_Flame posted...

I absolutely adore that. When I wanna start a NG+, I save enough money from the previous playthrough to buy out my 12 custom Persona to roflstomp the game.

I just started my third PT and my current party consists of Izanagi, Magatsu-Izanagi, Kaguya, Norn, and Yoshitsune (OH AND MARA OF COURSE), all at level 70+, with most of them in their 80s or 90s.

MAGATSU-IZANAGI THOUGH, THAT'S THE BEST PART.
---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
#9GodMWOLFPosted 12/5/2012 6:39:20 PM
2nd playthrough Lv99 Magastu-Izanagi(+spell master) right off the bat.

nuff said.
---
Official Hardcore Risette Fan
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool
#10Trigger_WalnutPosted 12/5/2012 6:42:43 PM(edited)
Well, I didn't do this in Golden, but everyone in the original is basically level 99 with max or near enough to max stats with their best skill trees and stacked multipliers.

I keep their weaknesses though. I like having them.
---