Anyone else obtain broken Personas WAY TOO EARLY

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Anyone else obtain broken Personas WAY TOO EARLY

User Info: Fangfire

Fangfire
3 years ago#1
Basically around level 40 I got Flauros and I used him just cause, then I got a lucky chain of lv up cards along with skill change cards so when I got around 45 he had Auto-tarukaja, God's Hand, Vorpal Blade, and some other good skills but on top of that he remained better than everything else I could make. So when I got to around level 60-70 I got so many skill cards he had 99 in every stat.

I quit using him because it was way too easy but now I have Beezelbub, Helel, and Lucifer with all 99 stats I probbably should have chosen a harder difficult than normal lol cause ever since the bathhouse I've destroyed this game.

Anyone else get into a similar situation?

User Info: Trigger_Walnut

Trigger_Walnut
3 years ago#2
I've played the original before, so I already know how to fuse above my level exploiting the social links I need.

so, yeah, skill cards just made the veteran in me just play this for new content.
There is no help for some people. They have no balance of emotion and logic. Only emotion.~HornySalaryman

User Info: MoonlightJust

MoonlightJust
3 years ago#3
When I finally obtain Golden, I am absolutely going to do this to Izanagi.

User Info: Chaosxmk777

Chaosxmk777
3 years ago#4
Neko Shogun was op when I got him, nothing at the time had his weakness.
"This is me... All of me." ~ Hanako

User Info: Azure_Flame

Azure_Flame
3 years ago#5
And then in NG+ when you have copious amounts of CA$H and a Compendium full of endgame Personas...
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate

Trigger_Walnut
3 years ago#6
Azure_Flame posted...
And then in NG+ when you have copious amounts of CA$H and a Compendium full of endgame Personas...

I absolutely adore that. When I wanna start a NG+, I save enough money from the previous playthrough to buy out my 12 custom Persona to roflstomp the game.
There is no help for some people. They have no balance of emotion and logic. Only emotion.~HornySalaryman

User Info: pttp_co_nr

pttp_co_nr
3 years ago#7
Not like that, but my King Frost has Nullify Physical and Fire as well as the 25% increase to Ice attacks. This is pretty early on.
PKMN White FC: 1850 0959 2499 - Name: Kevin
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4639 8975 1450 - Name: Kevin

User Info: Azure_Flame

Azure_Flame
3 years ago#8
Trigger_Walnut posted...
Azure_Flame posted...

I absolutely adore that. When I wanna start a NG+, I save enough money from the previous playthrough to buy out my 12 custom Persona to roflstomp the game.

I just started my third PT and my current party consists of Izanagi, Magatsu-Izanagi, Kaguya, Norn, and Yoshitsune (OH AND MARA OF COURSE), all at level 70+, with most of them in their 80s or 90s.

MAGATSU-IZANAGI THOUGH, THAT'S THE BEST PART.
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate

User Info: GodMWOLF

GodMWOLF
3 years ago#9
2nd playthrough Lv99 Magastu-Izanagi(+spell master) right off the bat.

nuff said.
Official Hardcore Risette Fan
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool

Trigger_Walnut
3 years ago#10
Well, I didn't do this in Golden, but everyone in the original is basically level 99 with max or near enough to max stats with their best skill trees and stacked multipliers.

I keep their weaknesses though. I like having them.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Anyone else obtain broken Personas WAY TOO EARLY

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived