---
PSN: SirrusBoh
#2synthetiksinPosted 12/6/2012 12:10:19 AM
Trumpeter + Chu Chulain + Jatuya
#3paulboh2remake(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 12:11:42 AM
what? is that the only way? cause trump is hard to get itself -.-
---
PSN: SirrusBoh
#4synthetiksinPosted 12/6/2012 12:14:18 AM(edited)
Odin + Chu Chulain + Ananta is a bit easier. But odin is also hard to get and you can get some pretty dosh skills from trumpeter.
#5RububenuPosted 12/9/2012 8:53:42 PM
I'm about to make him with White Rider + Rangda + Atavaka.
---
One Rhythm Heaven game per console generation is not enough!
#6RinkuTanukiPosted 12/9/2012 8:59:44 PM
right now i m lv70 at nana-chan's world

Yeesh.
#7GSSAGE7Posted 12/9/2012 9:12:59 PM
Mara, Abbadon, and Cu Chulainn are also a good way to get Masakado.
#8returnalPosted 12/9/2012 9:14:33 PM
GSSAGE7 posted...
Mara, Abbadon, and Cu Chulainn are also a good way to get Masakado.

This is the easiest way to remember.

Triple fusion of the same arcana will result in the persona above them, excluding special fusions.

Tower + Tower + Tower = Higher leveled Tower.

Do a regular fusion to get the persona below them.
#9KlyernPosted 12/9/2012 9:20:07 PM(edited)
Kinda off topic but its not really hard to get a complete compendium on your first run in hard in P4G, all you have to do is sweep all the persona cards in shuffle asap when you enter dungeons and traesto, fuse all the stuff that isnt registered in your compendium and then repeat until you cant fuse anything new at your current level and with the dungeon's shuffle materials (raw personas), your compendium will be filled with useless stuff early on but as you level up social links you will be able to fuse game breaking personas as soon as steamy bath-house, even without grinding, and skill level up breaks the game even further. (mind you im loving it lol)

I got my compendium full like that on a hard difficulty first run (provided, you know, i already played P4 9 times so i knew i should summon X guy at X moment so i didnt need to farm much, IE summon Daisoujo with mudo boost and mamudoon ASAP and max dojima's link asap for that purpose) the only hard thing was sp management on the first two dungeons, specially considering how i struggled to fuse every possible persona early on lol....

The only personas i had problems with like you have with Masakado were Metatron and Satan, but P4 old threads solved that lol. So just mass fuse and you wont have problems next time.
---
Mayoeru prinny tachi ga iran, demo androido wa... maaa sore 'sune. Moe *drools*