Kanji's sexual preferences.(spoilz)

#11heyitsthatguy11Posted 12/6/2012 10:30:04 PM(edited)
I'll say it again: Being gay means to be sexually attracted to men. Kanji wants to be ACCEPTED. Kanji liked Naoto when he thought she was a he, because she showed an interest in him (technically, that's her acceptance for who he was. Although this was not Naotos intention). Kanji still likes Naoto as she was the first to "accept" him. And I quote "It's not a matter of guys or chicks... I'm just scared ****less of rejection"... rejection... the opposite of acceptance. Lastly, Kanji admits there was a girl he liked back in... middle school was it? In his S Link.

Anyway, I'm just throwin that out there. And Hollywood, if you're going to just post "he's gay" then provide some damned evidence. He's not gay. He's either bi, confused, straight, or Naoto-sexual, but absolutely not gay.
---
Square Enix, create a sequel to TWEWY. You have 3 years. Fail and face erasure. - The Fanbase
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjf48W3Dg98
#12HoIlywoodPosted 12/6/2012 10:37:28 PM
heyitsthatguy11 posted...
I'll say it again: Being gay means to be sexually attracted to men. Kanji wants to be ACCEPTED. Kanji liked Naoto when he thought she was a he, because she showed an interest in him (technically, that's her acceptance for who he was. Although this was not Naotos intention). Kanji still likes Naoto as she was the first to "accept" him. And I quote "It's not a matter of guys or chicks... I'm just scared ****less of rejection"... rejection... the opposite of acceptance. Lastly, Kanji admits there was a girl he liked back in... middle school was it? In his S Link.

Anyway, I'm just throwin that out there. And Hollywood, if you're going to just post "he's gay" then provide some damned evidence. He's not gay. He's either bi, confused, straight, or Naoto-sexual, but absolutely not gay.

What part of "a straight guy has never ever been confused about who he was attracted to, ever" was unclear? That's your evidence Einstein. He could be bi, but he's definitely not straight. And like Adam Carolla says, "guys who are bi are just saying 'bye-bye' to heterosexuality" thus you will never convince me he isn't gay
---
PSN: Ahkiva
#13heyitsthatguy11Posted 12/6/2012 10:40:00 PM
HoIlywood posted...
heyitsthatguy11 posted...

What part of "a straight guy has never ever been confused about who he was attracted to, ever" was unclear? That's your evidence Einstein. He could be bi, but he's definitely not straight. And like Adam Carolla says, "guys who are bi are just saying 'bye-bye' to heterosexuality" thus you will never convince me he isn't gay

Yes, congratulations on making up your own little requirement for being straight, that's so cool.
---
Square Enix, create a sequel to TWEWY. You have 3 years. Fail and face erasure. - The Fanbase
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjf48W3Dg98
#14Nightmare637Posted 12/6/2012 10:42:00 PM(edited)
could this please not turn out like the last topic about kanji's sexuality?
#15MadigariPosted 12/6/2012 10:43:49 PM
Nightmare637 posted...

Actually, I'm personally looking forward to this being the last topic about Kanji's sexuality. Ever.

Don't let me down, forum.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#16Nightmare637Posted 12/6/2012 10:45:07 PM
Madigari posted...
Nightmare637 posted...

Actually, I'm personally looking forward to this being the last topic about Kanji's sexuality. Ever.

I agree.

I meant "Could this not turn into a big fight like the last topic".
#17HoIlywoodPosted 12/6/2012 10:46:53 PM
Nightmare637 posted...
Madigari posted...
Nightmare637 posted...

I agree.

I meant "Could this not turn into a big fight like the last topic".

Only when people stop being in denial. It's like they're ashamed a character they like is gay
---
#18locke72Posted 12/6/2012 11:16:53 PM
I'm pleasantly surprised this hasn't turned in to a fight topic.

He is young and confused in my opinion and most likely bisexual. He was attracted to Naoto when he didn't know she was a girl after all.
---
Hey! Call me a TREASURE HUNTER, or I'll rip your lungs out!
http://w11.zetaboards.com/TheQuittingReturner/index/
#19Lord_ThiefPosted 12/6/2012 11:28:35 PM
If you look at it, Naoto is his number one interest in the game. Both when he thought Naoto was male as well as female. But, on the other hand if you look at his SECOND interest, it definitely seems to be MC. Even if the interest doesn't go both ways Kanji forms a bond and affection, and opens up while having never opened up before to MC.

There's also the fact that this game was designed in Japan, which tends to have it's own views on homosexuality. Atlas would go about designing this sort of background in a different manner then say, Bioware or Obsidian. You even have Troy Baker, the guy doing his voice said he interpreted the character he was portraying as gay.

While it's hard to pin him down in any one category or claim him as just plain ol' gay, I'd say there's a strong case against him being completely straight. It's too bad to see people who get offended by this fact.
---
Il y a un elephant sur mon balcon. Il avale tout mon bourbon, assis sur mes fleurs il siffle une chanson.
#20HoIlywoodPosted 12/6/2012 11:31:31 PM
Lord_Thief posted...
If you look at it, Naoto is his number one interest in the game. Both when he thought Naoto was male as well as female. But, on the other hand if you look at his SECOND interest, it definitely seems to be MC. Even if the interest doesn't go both ways Kanji forms a bond and affection, and opens up while having never opened up before to MC.

There's also the fact that this game was designed in Japan, which tends to have it's own views on homosexuality. Atlas would go about designing this sort of background in a different manner then say, Bioware or Obsidian. You even have Troy Baker, the guy doing his voice said he interpreted the character he was portraying as gay.

While it's hard to pin him down in any one category or claim him as just plain ol' gay, I'd say there's a strong case against him being completely straight. It's too bad to see people who get offended by this fact.

Damn right
---